Droody drood

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Ovah

Droody drood

Post by Ovah »

Player Info
- RL: Getting stoned in the sun..
- Playhours/Week: not so much right now.. id rather want quality over quantity.. ;)
- Interests: WoW, weed, vodka.. video.. vacation..

Personal questions
- Why do you want to join? mescal told me u need a resto.. basically i just wanna raid :p

- How do you believe you can contribute to Ubiquity? nice haling, dedicated and focused raiding.. can also tank for whatever u need..

- Can you promise to respect and follow the realm policy? ofc..

- Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them? (please list them all)

Nordic Chapter / Societas Daemonica - guilds made by mates.. leveled here.. SD kindof disbanded when i was 68 :(

Reborn - Made by another mate.. geared up in heroics / kara here.. too much whining and shit so we disbanded when we was ready for 25man..

Machine - started raiding here.. kindof disbanded because of lack of healers..

Spine - was just slacking here.. all danish guild with a lot of mates..

Redeemed - yea well guess most know the story by now.. im GM right now, but we couldnt get it back on track so now we're just slacking.. :(

Raid questions
- How many of our raid days will you be there for each week? 2-3.. im kindof slacking for the summer (liek everyone) but if its good raids i will attend most.. :p
- What raid buffs do you bring?(Not what you can make, but what you use in terms of elixirs, potions, food and other consumables)?

manapots, healpots, golden fish crackers.. elixier of wisdom thingy.. heal elixirs.. that spellpower(+heal) oil.. thats my normal stuff for resto i guess.. cant remember all the names, havent been resto for a couple of months, but as long as i know what i need i dont care :p i normally dont need extra mp5 so i aim for the +heal stuff

when feral it depends on the situation.. elixir of major agility/strenght.. elixir of mastery.. elixir of ironskin (?)(the 30 resilience one) for tanking bosses.. str/agi/sta food.. hit rating food for bosses.. my hit rating in dps gear is a bit low right now but i aim at 123 cos id rather want the last 20 points in other stats all the time and get the last 20 hit rating from food when needed.. adamantite weightstone

- What do you believe is the key to progress raiding? good leaders.. focused raiders.. ppl who care to find out their own stuff and not just wait for their loot to drop so they can maek their mates go OMFG T6orz!=! :O
- What is the most important part of raiding for you? progress.. having fun.. a relaxed yet focused environment
- Do you promise to commit to the spec type we recruit you as (IE. Healing, DPS, tank)? yea well healers heal.. can decurse too :p can OT anything i guess.. have MT'd in kara (solo lol), za, tk.. i prefer to OT, but as u need a resto i have no problem with respeccing.. also did that for redeemed.. only back to feral cos at one point we had plenty resto droods and no ferals..
- Do you play from a stable computer, with a stable internet connection? allmost allways 100-150ms.. have had like 3 dc's the last year, nothing special..
- Which Tier-6 bosses have you killed? MH clear.. 4/9 BT (najentus, supremus, akama, teron) have tried RoS.. have killed allmost all bosses as both feral and resto.. havent killed kael thou.. have cleared ZA timed a couple of times (have the mount)

Character Info
- Name: Ovah
- Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ood&n=Ovah
- Be.imba.hu link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... acter=Ovah
- Post the stats of your character that most influences your performance in raids: as resto - Run and HoT! :D as feral.. well im just one imba tankzor.. :p

Roleplay Info
- Background Story and Character Description (The longer, the better - but don't overdo it):
me horde kill ally!!

Few Extra things I thought id include:

- yea i stole my template from another application
- i have too much crap on me.. and im feral.. will try to remember to log out in resto gear..
- i dont really care for gettting boosted tru BT but in the end id rather raid than just slack..
- im not looking to be a replacement for the summer.. if i dont feel needed i will take my bizness elsewhere..
- yea i might sound arrogant.. well most endgame raiders are.. :p but im not really.. i really try to be a nice guy ingame.. but im not gonna suck up to anyone to get some raids done.. i am what i am.. i do what i do.. take it or leave it :p
- oh yea, i allways try to upgrade my gear myself.. both resto and feral (tank and dps) is allmost at the peak of what i can get at the lvl ive done.. still need 180 badges for dps gear thou..
- oh and.. mescal made me apply.. i didnt want to..
- im joking a lot.. :p

else just ask me.. ;)

edit: forgot be.imba link
Mescal

Re: Droody drood

Post by Mescal »

I can vote for this guy, super active plus willing to get the job done. And after a few BT slack runs runs he should be ready for SW

Cheers Mescal :)
quinian

Post by quinian »

Roleplay Info
- Background Story and Character Description (The longer, the better - but don't overdo it):
me horde kill ally!!
Fail.
- i have too much crap on me.. and im feral.. will try to remember to log out in resto gear..
Failed once more.
Dragonspine Trophy
Why the heck did you take that? Sounds like a 3rd fail to me.
Ovah

Post by Ovah »

exavi wrote:
Roleplay Info
me horde kill ally!!
Fail.
yea well rp can be fun but im not in it for that and wow wouldnt be my choice of game if i was.. i think its stupid to write stuff half wont read, other half wont remember and it will probably never be used for anything again.. but i can come up with something if its important..

female nightelf bastard daughter of illidan disguised as a male tauren on a cruise to conquer the world..
exavi wrote:
Failed once more.
was kidding.. did log out in resto gear but forgot later and afk'd out while watching reno 911 :p

but im still feral and thats also why i didnt list my key stats.. with my talents they are wrong anyway..

about my trinkets.. i also have essence of the martyr and lower city prayerbook.. havent been resto while i had the one from za so not shure what i will use yet but will probably depend on the situation.. but if i go resto again i will probably lvl alchemy and get the healer stone and use that and the za trink.. dunno if essence is better if i dont need the mp5 from za trink.. vial of the sunwell for bosses that silence maybe.. it depends on the situation..
exavi wrote:
Dragonspine Trophy
Why the heck did you take that? Sounds like a 3rd fail to me.
well sometimes i wonder too.. but it can be hard to get trinkets for dps as feral cos most wants u to pass and i had the chance on that one.. and its still nice i think.. seen many top feral dps with same trinkets as i have now so id guess they are fine.. also i think its a bit stupid do say that dps is offspec for feral cos on every boss fight in mh and up ive done ive been dps.. but i can manage with badge loot and a few drops noone needs so its ok ;)

but since i heard u needed a resto i guess it doesnt really matter :)
Ovah

Post by Ovah »

armory + be.imba is showing resto gear now.. think be.imba gets a bit confused cos im feral spec but it still rates my gear pretty high ;)

btw if u guys think its cool to say "fail" a lot i dunno if its the place for me.. constructive critisism is good.. but if all u can come up with is crap about stuff that means absolutely nothing for my role as resto then whatever..
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

As you stated yourself you are a "joking danish fellah" and so are these guys... some fun other less fun and some not fun at all.. but mainly you should look at FAIL with a sence of humor.. if you get a YOU SUCK you just have to improove i guess ;) and getting threatened by an emo RL/GL you should just eat it and live thru it.. basicly what i experience in raids is seriousness and a sence of humor when things ofc are going well and it tightens if we need to grap our balls and do better.
Holadin 4life.
Ovah

Post by Ovah »

sounds good then ;)
Mescal

Post by Mescal »

well i can only say "thumbs up!" for this guy.

Cheers Mescal
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

More Danes please.. and Resto specced... Thumbs up. :p
Holadin 4life.
Ovah

Post by Ovah »

got bored.. heres the spec ill probably use.. i tried for some raids having all the HT talents but i really think it was a waste.. stuff like brambles might be close to useless too but at least its a bonus in raids.. and even if u want to look at the balance points as stuff for soloing i still think its better than wasting 14 points on spells i will hardly ever use (HT and tranquility)

restovah
Ovah

Post by Ovah »

well.. its been a week and still not even an indication of wether im under rewiev or whats going on...?

application withdrawn..
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

sorry droody, our healing co was at a festival.

we aren´t looking to add to our resto druid population regardless. best of luck finding another guild and apologies again for the late answer.

take care. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Ovah

Post by Ovah »

np, have fun guys :)