elfisia,fire mage application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

elfisia

elfisia,fire mage application

Post by elfisia »

- Class:Mage
- Spec:fire 10-48-3
- Gear:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Elfisia
- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before:Atm im in a small rlfriend his altguild.Before i was in Terror squad,but leffed them to make a guild with rlfriends.Immortal Legion was born.When we broke up i joined Discordia but they went inactive a mounth ago.
- What do you think you can bring to us:Im a dedicated pve player who is verry active,i can be online every day.I got some friends in Ubiquity like Mortore,Fuji and cojju who can comfirm that.I got most proffetions on main and alt karakters like mining ,tailoring,enchanting,herbalisme,skinning and laetherworking+cooking.
Ive been playing wow for 3 years now and seen and done it all exept endgame instances,so im most motivated to join a guild who is doing that.
-Myself:Im 35 years young and living in Belgium.Exept wow and work i dont have many hobbys due to the lack of time.But i can enjoy music and movies.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: elfisia,fire mage application

Post by Môurn »

please also talk with gedo our new mage class officer.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

10-48-3? why did you choose this talent build?

what's your raiding experience? what is your vision of mage's role in raids?

also, as your gear is below t5 level, do you plan to improve aside of 25man dungeons? if yes, how? we're not raiding Hyjal anymore, how do you plan do fill that gap?

-Gedo
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.
elfisia

Post by elfisia »

My choise of the 10 points in arcane was to have "arcane concentration"(clearcasting).I felt that my manapool wasnt large enouf for big fights Until a few day ago.Now i got some new badge gear so i have over10k mana.Whith should be enouf .Now im back to 2-49-10.Just so i got ice veins and improved frostbolt back.But also thinking about to improve some slow effects(perhaps you can advice me on that?) :oops:

My experience isent that impressive.Only killed 3 bosses in ssc and 3 in tk (with a druid tank alt).But im a big fan of "bosskillers" and always read up on taktiks before going to a boss or instance ive never done.
My vision off a mage in a raid is croudcontrol,dps and decurse if needed.

For the gear im running badgeruns atm.And trying to do zul'aman as much as possible.This for the "cursed hexblade"etc.
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

Well I think at the moment your gear is not as good as it should be for this guild (t4 for Sunwell is not enough), you'll be missing some vital parts for quite a long time. And you don't have real raiding experience to make up for that.
Good luck finding another guild and hope to see you in future, thanks for application!
-Gedo
p.s. for better slowing effects try going 2/47/12, taking 1 point of Improved Blizzard in Frost tree.
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.