Purithania-fire mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Purithania

Purithania-fire mage

Post by Purithania »

- Class:Mage

- Spec:Fire

- Gear: here you go--->http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Purithania

- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before:1st of all i was in Societas Daemonica(this guild fall apart-disbanded)then in Mortal Legon(i left this guild becouse i had to stop WoW on month or so,i made RLY big mess on univeryity and had to put things on right way)then i was in Arthas Requiem(this guild was disbanded)

- Why you want to apply to us:I am pure PvE oriented player and i used to be all my life,so i gues i can continue keep doing good work in hard-core guild.I get used to buy consumables complete all accupations which can improuve my game play and help other raiders.I would like to see some more PvE content,progress,have new experiences eet new people.

- What do you think you can bring to us:Well accordint to my gear it`s quality-quantity i guess not so much,this gear ofc ruins my chances to join ya folks i guess that`s only what you are seeking for ,but i can offer you serious raider who ll do everything to improuve his gear complete all occupations.I think i am fast learner i prefere watching tactical movies,it gives you a better overview of encounter itself.

- I completed all accupations in RL,i have a LOT OF free time for raids 10 man and 25 man,i can raid at any time of day or night.

-Dealing with my raid exepriance,it isnt so pour.I used to play with warrior tank Volos on agamaggan,in guild Cursed Angels,and i had seriusly reasons why i left it few days ago.I came here becouse of bunch of my RL friends and wonna to raid and have fun with em.If you wonna go deeper i ll post Forum from my ex applycation for guild on agamaggan.

-I would understand if you decline me,becouse this gear CURENTLY cant help with progress.Skill and ambitious arent farmable as gear. :wink:

-You wount lose anything,you ll just make one soul happy. :o
!Thanks for reading! :mrgreen:

~Regards~
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Re: Purithania-fire mage

Post by Hautala »

Hello fellow mage,

We aren't recruiting mages at this point. Good luck in finding a new guild.

-Hautala, Mage of Fire and Flame

ps. Work on ya gear, you much more hit rating. E.g in Zul'Aman you can get a better weapon.