Sabbat-Restoration Druid`s application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Sabbat

Sabbat-Restoration Druid`s application

Post by Sabbat »

Resto Druids apply

- Class:Druid
- Spec :Resto
- Gear :Karazhan, Badges, ZA , Gruul.Here it is:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Sabbat
But i have to change sockets and enchant items, Resto was my offspec, not i`ll be main...
- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left):Exostra disbanded, Societas Daemonica Disbanded, Arthas Requiem disbanded...
- Why you want to apply to us:I want to raid with skilled and serious people.Want to be peace of you.
- What do you think you can bring to us :I can offer u powerfull healing.
- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding:I can be online every raid,i`ll be online most of my time.

On armory i`m speced Balance, i`ll change it when i log on,and also change sockets and enchants on healing items. will gear up as fast as i can.And about skill,wasn`t in BT , and MH just 1 boss but i readed all tactics (Using Forums a lot),and i saw a lot fights (All till Mu`ru).Hope to see u in green channel folx, good luck and bye bye till next ur message ! :D
Maddo
Class-Officer

Re: Sabbat-Restoration Druid`s application

Post by Maddo »

Hey Sabbat!

Your application misses some personal infos about you. But that aside, your gear is too weak for raiding SWP and thus we can't invite you at this point.

Good like with finding another raiding guild. :)

Regards,
Maddo
Why so serious?
... blaming shadow priests for wipes since 2007-12-04