Bizuk - DPS Warrior

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Bizuk

Bizuk - DPS Warrior

Post by Bizuk »

Character:

Class: Warrior.

Spec: Fury 17/44/0 or Arms 33/28/0, whatever is most needed (Have only recently gone slam spec since I got a new weapon to try it out with, but would happily dedicate a lot of time into it).

Gear (best link to a profile): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Bizuk (Doesn't seem to be updating atm so :<).

Experience: Kara, ZA, Gruul, Maggy, 6/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 5/5 MH, 5/9 BT. Nothing pre-TBC though :/

Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left): The Redeemed - Due to quite a few active members leaving for different reasons (Nathilik probably told you a few) the raiding kind of came to a halt so I thought I'd take my chances here. :shock:

Why you want to apply to us: Would love to be in a stable raiding environment, and Dug's told me only good things about you guys.

What do you think you can bring to us: A dedicated raider, will always research tactics pre-raid and won't mess up in minor things. I know my class well.

Personal:

Name: Dean.

I study an IT practitioners degree at college (Yawn), I gotta do this course to get into Uni doing a games and video design course though. I go out with mates whenever, to town/clubs. I listen to a bit of everything music, whatever I like at the time but I love some trance/dance. Might need a 10 min afk break once during a raid, not every raid, hope that would be ok.

Cheers, Biz.
Sitruc

Re: Bizuk - DPS Warrior

Post by Sitruc »

Best of Luck Bizuk with your application, hopefully you still up for the 4 Chests ZA runs ;p

Sorry for intruding on your forum ^^.
Emeli
Raidleader

Post by Emeli »

Even tho i quit the game a few weeks back, this is a really nice application i ahve to say.
Not sure how the DPs warrior situation is atm, but except an answer from môurn/traffkor soon

gl
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

hi bizuk. we are not looking for dps warriors at this time. best of luck finding another guild! :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Bizuk

Post by Bizuk »

Cheers for the quick reply, best of luck in the future Ubi :)
Droxx

Post by Droxx »

Ahhh noes dagg miss buzuk
Why are we not supposed to eat animals when they are made out of food?
Bizuk

Post by Bizuk »

Daggorath wrote:Ahhh noes dagg miss buzuk
<3 :D

/endspam
Tewl

Post by Tewl »

Too bad =/. Would have been nice to raid with you!
Very kind person and knows how to dps. *shrug*
I like bopping maintanks