Kaergis-DPS warrior

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Kaergis

Kaergis-DPS warrior

Post by Kaergis »

Charter part:

Class : Warrior

Spec: 17/44/0 (most of the time for pve but im sometimes doing pvp in arms spec, love to play both specs) got a decent gear to tanking also

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Kaergis

Guild you re in now / guild you were in before: that would be preaty much since im stuck in WoW since ages but at the begining it was Heroes, Marauders, Pariah, Emeritus, Exostra, Machine all have disband or just stoped raiding, atm im in Redeemed

Expiriance: Kara, ZA, Gruul, 6/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 5/5 MH, 5/9 BT. I also did most of pretbc raids its histroy but sweet :]

Why you want to apply to us:
as you noticed i was in many guilds and each time guild stoped to raid/disband, as a dedicated rider i hope to finish my jurney on DB in strong active and stable raiding guild whit its history wich will survive all the problems that WoW can bring :]. I also heard many good things about you (from some members that i know), and would love to be a part of such guild.

What do you think you can bring to us: another active serious riader (i hope you need one more),

RL Part / Aditional info:
My name is Bart im 23 years old student 4th year of economy from Poland. I live in Warsaw where im also studying.
The music I like is rock and metal and all its kinds. Im prepering to write my master of arts work and learn to defend it on February.
Besides music/computer/drinking and colledge (yes its last on list:P) i offten playing "paper" RPG like World of Darkness, Neuroshima, Cyberpunk and some others, or read fantasy books.

Hope you will like my application,
Kaergis
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Re: Kaergis-DPS warrior

Post by Traffkor »

Hello Kaergis but sadly i have to say that we dont look for a DPS and/or Def Warrior atm.
Good luck finding another raiding guild! :D