Oleasios - Warlock application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Oleasios

Oleasios - Warlock application

Post by Oleasios »

Hi there

- Class : Warlock

- Spec : Either an Affliction PvE spec or the 0/21/40 Detro spec

- Gear Sorry guys the realm is down at the moment . ill link it too you as soon as its back up , but other than that its pretty much kara gear . I was hoping you guys could help me about that and not really just look at my gear , but i understand you can invite a full greenie into a BT guild

- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) : At the moment I am in QualDanas honor guard . Ive been in a few guild that have all started raiding but then suddenly stoped or disbanded .

- Why you want to apply to us : I know you guys and girls are the best and really into PvE . I would like to join you for a friendly enviroment and nice people . Aswell as being able to Always know that the boss will go down - 1 way or another :) As well as all of you raid times fit in perfectly with my daily WoW playing .

- What do you think you can bring to us : I could bring all of those warlock extras like eg : Health Stones and Soul Stones , aswell as i am full first aid and leveling my enchanting and Tailoring up.

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding : Every day of the week ( not while I have exams which is only twice a year )and Sunday is a very nice one for me because i'm always at home on Sundays.
Lanius
Class-Officer

Re: Oleasios - Warlock application

Post by Lanius »

Hello Oleasios,

first of all i have to apologize for taking so long to answer, but i was busy with a festival over the weekend and some public viewing during this week.

Your application isn't bad, however i fear your gear is inferior to what we are searching. Additionally we aren't sure if we need a new warlock at present.

Good luck with finding another Guild :)

Lanius