Application from a restro druid!

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Manazha

Application from a restro druid!

Post by Manazha »

Hello there. I'm the Tauren druid Manazha, and i would like to join Ubiquity. my specc is restro and my gear is preatty good, got a helm from Gruul himself and some Epic's from the ghost carstle Karazhan! i got good skills as druid and know the tacks for kara and gruul and i would like to get to the next raids, SCC/TK and so on... i got 1554 healing power unbuffed, 445 spirit, 8,9k mana and 7,5k health. i regenerate preatty fast mana i can get full mana in 2 min out of combat. i love to RP and go Arena. The best days i can raid is Friday and Saturday, i can allso raid the other dayes but then the raid gotta start abit early.. so i can get up in the morning..
in RL i'm a boy called Jotin and i'm 13 years old, my english is preatty good hehe.. i live in Denmark and is the smallest 1 of 7 brothers and sisters.. played wow for 18 mouth (1½year) and got 2 lvl 70 (Huter and druid) and a lvl 64.. i am in Violent Noise and i wanna leave it becose they don't raid enougth.. in the guild i was in before Violent Noise was The Conspiracy but all left and it died i were there Maskot..my mom died on the way to the hospital last year.. then she got that elecktrisity and they got her drainet for all the beer and shit and now she don't drink or smoke anymore and live on a small irland in Denmark called Samsø (i live in jylland with my dad) here is my armor http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Manazha i know its not supiore.. but its all i can offer.. i hope you can accept that. i got gear to both Balance and feral too. my feral is not that good..(abit much blue) and my Balance gear is okey good abaut 7 epic or so. i mostly hear techno but allso rap sometimes.. and sometimes rock.
((i hope you will let me join, cuz i love to raid :wink: ))
quinian

Re: Application from a restro druid!

Post by quinian »

What do you think about moonkins?