Duggy - Enhancement shaman

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Dug

Duggy - Enhancement shaman

Post by Dug »

- Spec - I went 15/46/0 so i could do as much damage as i could but while buffing the Melees dps with Unleashed rage and such.
- Gear (best link to a profile) - My gear at the moment is only Gladiator and karazhan, but i'm in the process of farming badges extremely fast so i can buy the badge gear, and i'm also going to go with friends to farm ZA so i can get full ZA gear and enchant it as soon as i get it.
- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) - I was in <Ravens> But it disbanded.
Then after Ravens disbanded i joined <Violent Noise> But that disbanded shortly after joining when Otelo left
- Why you want to apply to us - I want to apply to you as i know many people From Ubiquity that i used to play with (Fuji) and i also have recently met and spoke to a lot of nice people in the guild such as Raf, Cojju, Saphne, Garbage, The list could go on forever, but i'll stop there.
- What do you think you can bring to us - I think after i have geared up, i can bring you a good raider and some nice Melee Buffing DPS while pulling out a lot of DPS myself.

Raids i have been to while playing WoW in TBC -
Karazhan - cleared
SSC - cleared
TK - cleared
ZA - Cleared
Some aditional info about you, maybe your rl name / kind of music you listen and so on... - i listen to any sort of music really, i'm not partically fussed, but i prefer Rap/hip hop and R&B, my RL name is "Carl" and I am looking foward to getting a response back.

-------------------------------------------
Duggy
*Patience is the key to victory*

p.s. - I'll be gearing up as much as i can as fast as I can
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Duggy - Enhancement shaman

Post by Môurn »

spoke ingame. expect an answer real soon. sry for the delay.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money