Viracocha Huntero 70 Applying

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Viracocha

Viracocha Huntero 70 Applying

Post by Viracocha »

Character information

Viracocha , Troll hunter level 70.

Now about the guy behind the troll , my name is Savvas , i m 20 years old studying Computer Telecommunication's on college . As a greek college student i got loads of free time and i m spending most of it in World of Warcraft (even got my friends to play since they couldnt drag me outside anymore , my wow experience will describe that as i had 91.77% attendance on my previous guild). I like drinking beer and listening to heavy metal.

Armory Link of the applying character

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Viracocha

Specc: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... =Viracocha

Now just a note here , i realize my gear is not the most suitable one for a guild raiding Black temple but i assure you its getting better every passing day . Upgrading my current gun (which aint that bad for 1:1 rotation since i got 1.93 speed atm) with the epic crossbow and also need a few more badges to get the chest (for haste reasons , again favoring my Auto shot , Steady shot KC rotation).

Attunement

I am attuned to Karazhan atm (i bet most of you thinking big suprise , well so do i but had to write it down:P) , didnt have the chance to upgrade my attunement status to Hyjal or BT due to the fact i am fresh on this server. (Will explain a bit later).

Previous Guilds and Raid Experience:
So this is a good time to explain the "i am fresh on this server part". I started playing on stormrage about 3 years ago and was in the guild Elitism there. I was raiding for 20 months with those lads , clearing everything from MC , BWL ,ZG,AQ20 ,AQ40 and up to the four horsemen in Naxxramas moving on to Karazhan and Gruul last April when i had to leave guild due to some personal issues with some officers there. Ever since i continuing leveling characters on Stormrage (got a level 70 mage , warrior, warlock and hunter) when some friends dragged me into this server. Having transfers from pve to pvp not available i had to level up again on Defias brotherhood . This character has only 19days played which is explaining a bit the gear condition.

On Viracocha:
Ok lets see , my first guild on this server was Machine (the guild my friends were in) but since the guild kinda stop raiding i left entering Conquest. I found a place to feel like home there but things are not working out well . After having some core members leaving and many people not logging on to raids , the scenario is getting worst.Also ever since i left stormrage and elitism i missed a lot formal raiding and high end situations. My current experience on TBC is limited to 4/6 SSC (vashj and leotheras) and 3/4 TK (Kael left there).

Why do you want to apply to us:

Having a look around at wowjutsu , server forums , etch i vee seen your name flagging at the top of the raiding guilds , clearing out all tbc content and as said before i m really missing that feeling. Also having nightmares at the moment during night time where i see Illidan spamming his line (You re not prepared etch etch) all over my dead troll body. So i want to be back on the raiding rails again with mature personalities , skilled players and most of all having fun kicking whatever blizzard brings on the raiding doorstep,

What do you think you can bring to us:

I can bring an experienced raider , who has lots of free time , always comes prepared for raids (did i mention my fishing and cooking is maxed so i bring shitloads of buff food with me? also bringing wisdom and major agility elixirs and assault flasks when the serious shit kicks in) , i m also really used to wiping (9 weeks of Cthun raids will teach that to any poor soul) , a good patient listener who wants to improve and maximize his warcraft skills all this combined with an easy going personality (sorry f that sounded gay>.<) .

I can raid easily on the hours you lads are raiding (a bit impressed since the hours and days fits elitism's raids) unless something really bad happens (a comet falling on earth , wrath of god hiting athens etch etch).

And since we are on a RP - PVP server (and to whom it may concern) here is the story behind my character:

Viracocha , thats the name i gave to my self once i realised my roots. I was born in a small troll village near the jungles of Zul' Mamwe . Both of parents died from pirates attack when i was at the age of five , my only memory of em is the necklace my father gave me just before he went on to fight. I was wondering in the unfriendly jungle of Stranglethorn Vale for many years , hunting , skinning for clothes eating raw meat and living in the wild , while one day the dreams came . I was experiencing them while in state of a trance , galaxies spinning around , the whole of creation dancing on before my eyes. It was not after a couple of years than i discovered a shaman in northern barrens.He noticed my necklace and then he started chanting in a language awefully familiar but not known to me. His eyes turned white and sparks were caming out of his hands . Thats the last thing i remember after falling unconscious , waking up several hours later in his hut . He explained to me the meaning of the necklace . I belonged to a tribe that was worshiping for centuries the cult of Viracocha ((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viracocha)). I decided to name myself after my God ever since to honor him and my tribe.

Last but not least , if any questions come up or you just wanna make fun of my gear you can always whisper me in game. I m online 8-12 hours per day .
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Viracocha Huntero 70 Applying

Post by Môurn »

hi viracocha,

we are not recruiting any dps classes at this time. wish you the best of luck finding another guild.

take care.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Viracocha

Post by Viracocha »

Allrighty then thanks for the fast repply. Gl with future content.
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Hi!

Thank you for a very nice application, but as our GM just wrote, we are full on dps classes and hunters atm.

Good luck in finding another raiding guild so you can have fun wiping again! :wink: