Envy - ShadowPriest

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Envy

Envy - ShadowPriest

Post by Envy »

Greetings Ubiquity

Personal Information
My name is Albin, I’m a 21 year old student, living in Gothenburg, Sweden, where I study
Computer Science. So when I’m not too busy studying I enjoy hanging out with my friends
or playing WoW.

I usually play around 25+ hours per week (mostly more).

Character

Name: Envy
Class: Priest
Specc: Shadow

Previeous guilds
My first real guild on this server was Discipline, when TBC came they remade it into Exostra,
after a while it disbands, so I joined my irl-friends guild, Avarice, it was fun but I wanted to
see more 25-man content, so I joined Violent Noise, unfortunately they decided to stop
raiding so I left, and that’s about it I guess.

Raiding Experience
Pre TBC: Full MC, Onyxia, ZG and three bosses in AQ20.
TBC: Full Kara, Gruul, Full Tk, 5/6 SSC (1% on Vashj), Full ZA (third chest timed, and 1½ min from 4th)

Attunment
MH: miss the vial from Vashj
BT: haven’t the first quest from behind Fathom-Lord Karathress yet.

Gear
Armory-Lite Link
I also has the crusade trinket as well as the FSW chest piece, but the tier 5 has more hit,
that’s why I use it.(more detailed version why tier 5 chest > FSW in this case: with the
amount of hit I got in my gear right now I can remove two talents from Shadow Focus and
still buy the Scryer’s Blade of Focus, gaining more dmg than I loose from not having FSW)

I also has some Season 3 satin parts (I’m Shadow in BG and Disc in arena)
So for those fights that require more health I can obtain some more by switching
some of the PvP parts.

Specc
Wowhead Link

Reason for applying
Well all I want is to see more of this game, I want to kill more bosses, and I want
to play with good players who understand the concept and mechanics of WoW

And what do I bring to the table?
I’m a wellgeared* Shadow Priest with good knowledge over this game and it’s mechanic,
I’m a fast learner who always tries to improve myself. When I raid I give 100% if it’s trash,
farm or progression, doesn’t matter.
I’m well aware of my role in end-game content.
List of consumables I bring and use:

Trash and Farm

Elixir of Major Shadow Power
Elixir of Draenic Wisdom
Spelldmg food
Wizard oil

Progress

Flask of Pure Death
Spelldmg food
Superior Wizard Oil.

And tons of Super mana pots, as I use em almost every time it’s not on CD.

*wellgeared for someone who hasn’t been in MH/BT

Addons I use for raiding
DoTimer: keeping track of my dots so that I can get the last tick of my
current dot before I renew it.
Omen:
DBM:

RP
My main reason for choosing an rp server is that I want to play with more mature players
than there is on pvp servers (maybe prejudice ), but I also hate to see leet speak and
such in /s and so on. I respect the role-playing rules and if someone starts role-playing with
me, I will of course do my best to keep it going. It somehow adds to the gaming experience.

Last Words
I hope you find this application satisfying and feel free to ask anything as well as giving me
tips on how to further improve my gear or playstyle.
Emeli
Raidleader

Re: Envy - ShadowPriest

Post by Emeli »

One of the best applications i have seen since we founded ubi, includes all neeedd information, not too long, not to short, and it seem like you have a clue about raiding.

But even seeing that good of an applicaiton i cant decline or accept anything yet,a s we most likely are full on shadowpriests, but we always made exceptions, thats not up to me to decide.

Also we woulndt attune you with vashj more or less likely until sunwell.
Lumpus
Class-Officer

Post by Lumpus »

was in Discipline and Exostra with Envy, good player and nice guy after what i can remember :)
Maddo
Class-Officer

Post by Maddo »

Will speak with you in game. :)
Why so serious?
... blaming shadow priests for wipes since 2007-12-04