Vermogen - 70 mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Vermogen

Vermogen - 70 mage

Post by Vermogen »

-Class: Mage

-Spec: Deep Fire 10/48/3 (willin' to respec, of course according to raid needs)

-Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Vermogen

-Guild: Property of Jexa. Leaving because they're not focusing on endgame raid content, which I'm interested in.

-Why to raid with you: I used to raid a bit (read: joined in MC, saw through BWL and had to quit when you advanced to AQ40) with ye guys pretbc and really enjoyed the style of getting things done. Shame my RL forced me off from WoW. Seemingly you do fine (maybe a bit too fine for my gear though) and as such, look ideal for my needs^^

-What can I bring: 100% attendance to raids, mostly, if not always fully buffed (flasks, food etc), aware gamer who knows (at least to an extent) how to play his class and is willing to listen to the raid leaders. And, of course, water^^

I have completed Karazhan prequest but sadly not attuned to Hyjal/BT. Currently I have raided tbc instances up to Gruul, Lurker in SSC and Raver & Al'ar in TK. I'm a 22 years old male from Finland doing a full time job - just enjoying my life as it is now. Prolly headin' to Europe in years to come for studying, though that's more like a dream than a real goal for now. I've deep passion towards WoW and the endgame content it offers.
I heard that you might not be needing mages at the moment, but can't hurt to apply. Thanks for at least considering - and those who remember me from pretbc times get a cookie^^
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Re: Vermogen - 70 mage

Post by Traffkor »

great to hear of you after such a long time!

good luck with your apply
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Post by Hautala »

Well at least you have some gear and seem to know what stats to get for a mage.
Ofc you lack proper gear and attunement, but we will see. Good Luck with apply.

-Hauhau
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Post by Traffkor »

Bad idea to apply at 2 guilds at the same time....

http://ls-guild.eu/smf/index.php?topic=633.0
Rethulion
Raidleader

Post by Rethulion »

Thank you for your application, but we´re not recruiting mages at this time. goodluck finding another guild. :)

best regards Rethu
Woman makes you stupid,
When she show a little tail,
I don't know why we need 'em,
Oh yeah: a coffin needs a nail!
Vermogen

Post by Vermogen »

Figured as much, thanks anyways.

And yes, I applied both to Ubiquity and Last Stand at the same time - this due to the fact that I was uncertain wether either guild would require a mage of my status (read: gear) and I'm trying to look for various options.

Took a quick glance on LS forums and I agree with the statement that this level endgame raiding applications are pretty much compareable to job applications - and we all know people tend to apply to many work places simultaneously.

Don't want to act as a fanboi to either guild, henche wanted to toss out my apps out together. In any case, good luck with yer raiding!