Mariga - Mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Mariga

Mariga - Mage

Post by Mariga »

Mariga - lvl 70 troll mage.
------------------------
Greetings, Ubiquity!

I have Completed Prequests for:

- Karazhan +
- Hyjal Summit +
- Black Temple +

I am:
- Mage
- Currently fire, but I can change for what needed for guild.
- Kara-BT mix :D My profile armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... d&n=Mariga
- Guild you re in now: Netherstorm front? used to be in Taiga Clan, Discipline- Why you want to apply to us? - I want to join a friendly raiding guild, who have downed Illidan:)
- What do you think you can bring to us? Me - DPS:) and, I got PVE experience of all current PVE content. (Except Magtheridon's Lair)

My name's Ilya, I'm from Russia. I am currently in Netherstorm Front, though we killed Illidan, we got no raids :(. I want to come to BT more and face Kil'jaeden at Sunwell plateau and so on..
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Mariga - Mage

Post by Môurn »

hey mariga and thank your for your application. i´m sure rethulion will or already has spoken to you.

one thing i want to stress though is following: can you be there on our raid days 100% ? missing an occasional raid is not such a big deal, but we have been having trouble with new members joining and then being fairly inactive. at the moment we only raid about 2 days a week so if you want to join us, i expect you to be there for every black temple and hyjal raid unless we tell you otherwise.

hope this is not a problem for you. i´m looking forward to playing with you if you can prove to rethulion you´re worthy! :wink:

good luck and hope to see you soon. <3
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Mariga

Post by Mariga »

Raiding time of Ubiquity is convinient for me )
Rethulion
Raidleader

Post by Rethulion »

hi there ill contact you in game asap .
Woman makes you stupid,
When she show a little tail,
I don't know why we need 'em,
Oh yeah: a coffin needs a nail!