Singu - warrior

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Singu

Singu - warrior

Post by Singu »

- Class: Warrior
- Spec: MS/arena atm.
- Gear (best link to a profile): armory is down atm :| but i got atm 4/5 s3 gear /s3 wep (mace)
about my pve gear i got (fury gear) but not that great atm.
still need some heroic badges to buy some more hit rating (fury gear).
i will edit my post soon when armory is back up.
- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left): I was in machine. (officer) the reason i left is.. the other officers inv shitloads off new people.
i'am fine with that but 50 people+ they didn't aply.. we don't know anything about them.. there is more, but don't think its a good idea to tell it evryone...
you always can wisper me ingame for more info about that.
- Why you want to apply to us: becaus i did ALOT off pvp and still doing it. but i wanna focus more on pve i try that in machine. but if you see that failed + i got alot off friends.
and people i know from old times and guilds :)
- What do you think you can bring to us: hmmm. pve wise 1000 dps self buffed MS specc (with raid buffs and shaman) pve/ms specced 1200 dps self buffed and raid buff. fully buffed 1300+ with my new gear and soon sword specc i can even get more. 1400+ and ofc with fury alot more. i can give cow love milk drama what ever you need :D 3on3 arena boosting? :P
- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding : 24/7 :P

Additional info:
Name - kevin
From - holland where the fuck u from? ;)
Music - trance/hardtrance/r&b/rap
Doing on sparetime except WoW - sex with my girlfriend <3 going out ofc,soccer,fitness
Favorite tvshow - hhmpf GTST its dutch :)
TS/Vent - yes
Mic - Yes

well that was all if you wanna hafe some more info about me contact me ingame ofc.
i hear i got with some officers problems, what i can say now the real singu didn't play always, because i lived with my friends (students you know..) but thats over now. i'am back at home so its 100% the real pingu <3 so if anyone got probs we can talk about it, if you wanna block/Decline this aply becaus off that i truly accept that. and sorry about it.

well i hope i can hear something soon!

teh highfarmlord Pingu.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Singu - warrior

Post by Môurn »

hi singu,

thank you for your application, but we are not recruiting warriors (dps or tanks) at the moment.

good luck finding another guild.

best regards. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Singu

Post by Singu »

Môurn wrote:hi singu,

thank you for your application, but we are not recruiting warriors (dps or tanks) at the moment.

good luck finding another guild.

best regards. :)
hehe super fast replay :) ok thx anyways!

singu.
Illumination

Post by Illumination »

aw, i love singu :(
Eat my f00k, simple?
Xantros

Post by Xantros »

fagbag moo <3