Raxon - Rogue

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Raxon

Raxon - Rogue

Post by Raxon »

- Class - Rogue

- Spec - Combat

- Gear - The link is with pvp gear and a combatspecc for it. My PvE gear is almost full kara epiq with some drops from gruul also. The reason for not have taken imp. SnD is that I respecced within 10seconds to be ready for the kara raid and therefore kinda messed up the build.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Raxon

- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) -
I'm in Realmwalkers atm, but I'm about to leave cause I'm missing the PvE and the guild can't offer me it. I havn't been in any guilds on this realm before since the character was an alt until recently.

- A little background information - Have been playing on another rogue as my main until 5 months when Blizzard banned me for wrong contact info on the account. Took me 4 months for me to get back to WoW after swallowing that two pvp epiq geared characters that I had lvld up got banned. When I finally decided to get back did I wake up this account with the rogue I had lvld up the first month when TBC came out, but that I had froze to reroll with some ally friends. Have also lvld up a 70 shaman and warrior wich I've also done up to gruul with, didn't grind those bosses for a long time with those chars tho.

- Why you want to apply to us - I vent on a kara raid with Ubi last night wich was probably the best kara raid I've experienced this far, I liked the TS chat and how people behaved. Since it where karazhan was it ofc a lot of fooling around, but still it was possible to see the discipline and skills the players had. Since I'm always giving 110% on the raids do I expect that rest are at least trying to do a good performance. I don't mind fooling around as long as the raid doesn't get affected.

- What do you think you can bring to us - I'll bring you a skilled player with high activity that's ready to give everything to help the guild progress. I'll bring some bad jokes and ironical lines, being social is one of the main things that makes WoW the great game it is. I've got great knowledge about my class, have played rogue most of my time in tbc and also 2 bosses in naxx preTBC. Would probably have spent around 300 days playtime on the game totally if all characters where counted. Have been all from raider to CL, even GL for guilds in my past. My only real weakness would be that I havn't been doing PvE after the start of TBC cause of bad experiences with guilddisbandings at a small realm with lack of people willing to progress. That means I've only been grinding up to Gruul (done thousend times tho) in TBC. PreTBC have I've been doing PvE almost since it came out and did 2 bosses in Naxx with both warrior and rogue.

Additional facts:
Name - Stefan Karlsson
From - Sweden
Music - Everything! Mostly commercial trance tho somehow.
Doing on sparetime except WoW - Education and working out on the gym
Favorite tvshow - Scrubs!
TS/Vent - Ofc!
Mic - Yes

//Raxon
Emeli
Raidleader

Re: Raxon - Rogue

Post by Emeli »

Nice seeing you applying.
I talked with Raxon about the problems iwth attuneing people and he knows it might very well take a month or more.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

LOLOLO HE LOST TO MEH IN DAMAGE DONE LOLOLO HE SUXXX. LOLOLO HE LOST TO A PALLYDAN!

Heh sorry just had to get that away from my system, and I'm only kidding. ;)

Any man who likes Scrubs is a good man.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

hey raxon, i´ll talk to you a bit ingame and let you know if you´ll be accepted in the next very few days.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Rethulion
Raidleader

Post by Rethulion »

LOLOL HE REALLY LOST TO PALA M8?!!?!?!

Anywa good luck friend . I was in same Kara and youseemed skilled enough to be non dps whinning person
Woman makes you stupid,
When she show a little tail,
I don't know why we need 'em,
Oh yeah: a coffin needs a nail!
Raxon

Post by Raxon »

All honor to Varanor, I was only 1% behind tho :wink: Counting our damage together and we almost did half of the whole raids 8) Hoping to get a chance to take revenge one day :D
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

a rogue losing to a pally in dps? my you must be ubiquity material! :P

but real rogues have the power of edit. :P
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Vrenel

Post by Vrenel »

Real rogues can't spell other classes' names! ;)