Mirekis - Enhancement Shaman

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Mirekis

Mirekis - Enhancement Shaman

Post by Mirekis »

Name - Mirekis
Race - Orc Male
Class - Shaman
Level - 70
Spec - 0/45/16
Profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Mirekis

- Attuned to what Raid Instances/Heroics?

Everything except BT/MH

- Former experience in end game raiding?

TBC - I have raided up to Kael'thas with my warrior, maintanked and raid-leaded.
Pre-TBC - Up to BWL with differenct characters.

- Motivation to join Ubiquity

Time is fleeting, and I want to see the content...which I've missed as a warrior...

- What do I bring?

I bring myself, I can sustain 800+ dps selfbuffed, and obvious gains an enhancement shaman can bring, such as agility or Windfury totems, BL etc.

- Former Guild, and reason for leaving it?

<Conquest>

There are several issues...And I've yet to left Conquest. My leave, will be sure, but GL is away for a while, and I have to make a closure. I will not publicly open these issues, and I'm not willing to discuss it private either - As I see it as a 'guild decision', and I am, at the very least, respectful to officers' and players' in it.

- Play time/activity?

Not that big of a play time on Mirekis. 90ish on my warrior and paladin

-Raiding

Raid times are fine to me.

- Do you, or are you willing to farm consumables?

There's always some stuff to improvise in this game, and I am trying to do so, by whichever means necessary.

- Additional Indo

- What is your age? - 19
- Where are you from? - Turkey
- Do you have Ventrillo? Yes
- Microphone? Yes

- Raid with the following relavent addons:

Ventrillo
Omen
DBM
TotemTimers
Screenshot of my interface: http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 353al7.jpg

- Some info about me:

As you may guess from my age, I'm a fellow student, studying international relations. My gametime is somewhat limited due to my studies, and some health problems(1) I have. But I never miss raid times :)

I like to do what I do properly and in a discipline. Such as, I'm always ready thirty minutes before raid/invite time at the meeting stone.

I may be considered somewhat harsh...But I've never been demanding on my behalf, only for the good of my fellow players - As far as common sense and fairness goes within :)

And my rl name is Şahin Tuzcukaya, as doesn't really matter other than a means of emphaty :)

That's all I can say about me, practically. I believe, that I 'am' something that could be of benefit to you, likewise, you are of a benefit to me. As in mutual discussion, I believe that we can be good partners and maybe, friends :)

(1): Hypertension and blood-run psychological disorders...May sound somewhat freaky, but I'm not a serial killer (Yet), and I tend to value what relationships I've made.

EDIT: I have made my disclosure with Conquest. Yet, I've promised not to reveal any discussions or such. You may press on an officer for them, if you want.
Rishna

Re: Mirekis - Enhancement Shaman

Post by Rishna »

At the moment we are having a little raidbreak, but you should receive an answer within this week.
Greetings
Rokh
Mirekis

Post by Mirekis »

I know; until 6th Jan.

EDIT: I'm also just trolling around and killing time in BG's. If anyone needs a hand or licks, feel free to call on me.
Mirekis

Post by Mirekis »

I HAS A BUMP!

Could use some comments; so that I can work towards what I'm lacking/missing :)
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

BT attunement :P
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Mirekis

Post by Mirekis »

Yeah...I know that attuning initiates is a pain...but well, let me show you that I'll be worth it :)

And you have to attune some people sometime...right? :S
Mirekis

Post by Mirekis »

I expect a response till this wednesday. Otherwise, my application will be withdrawn.
Rethulion
Raidleader

Post by Rethulion »

Hello Mirekis,
i´m afraid we are full atm. Goodluck finding another guild!

Best regards. :D
Woman makes you stupid,
When she show a little tail,
I don't know why we need 'em,
Oh yeah: a coffin needs a nail!