C'mon, lads ...

Want to send us a message? This is the place to do it!

Moderator: Class officer

Evertrue

C'mon, lads ...

Post by Evertrue »

... about time ye kinda melt the hc king's lichee, aint it? I mean it is not like that ubi'd lack the needed hawtness - at least the raid roster ain't implyin otherwise. Mebbe let me most favourite male bovine with the fruits-related racial throw some bursts of magma-juice - assumin that's what he did on RamR last weekend anyhow - at him instead of being in need to chainheal-bondage - assumin that's what he did on RamR whenever the last part was not applicable - all the slice n dicers, eh?

Another alternative might be good ol' Raf tryin to stay alive for longer than the initial pull or make him improve his acting skills so feign death might at least work once ... before bosses start to insta-aggro on him due to the horrible performance. Never dared to day that, but I assume yer time at the 'acting school' was not as splendid as ye told me ... sure it wasn't drama school?

What a nifty transition to ask how former drama-dps Akahad is doin? Ye still one of the most feared pvp-puppets around? Nice to see ye back btw, more and more of the old peeps returnin - sooner or later we're all comin back, not?

Since german television is talkin bout women bein in charge of power kinda often lately --- former glaive-rogue keepin the bunch together with an iron grip or is his female main makin him use some sort of slender touch lately?

Schro-Bro still bein a shadow of his former healin-glory and meltin faces like a mad man?

Boys and girl(s), should have mentioned tons of more ppl ... but gettin late, keep it goin!
akahad

Re: C'mon, lads ...

Post by akahad »

we re doing ok. not gonna kill lk anytime soon, it s baddest mofo in expansion- like 200guilds killed him so far. vacations ll kick in soonish and we ll have to stick to farming most likely. but cant rly expect more- can we?
Guzurg

Post by Guzurg »

nice edit :roll:
ImageImage
akahad

Post by akahad »

i didnt post anything:P
had xant at my place and he used ocasion to vent a bit:D
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Come back online and say that to my face, you chicken shit shammy/palla wannabe healer!!! :twisted:

Since Mourn the dreaded rogue turned female cow healer the morale and manliness of the guild has only gone one way! :wink:
Melchior
Class-Officer

Post by Melchior »

Marc i hab di liep!