An Offer For Your Guild

Want to send us a message? This is the place to do it!

Moderator: Class officer

Midpulse

An Offer For Your Guild

Post by Midpulse »

You are one of the top WoW guilds, in the world. That is why I would like to invite some of your best members to be a part of a new wow project website, that a bunch of us from several different servers started up. We are looking for the best of the best to be on our volunteer staff team.

Basically, our site is going to allow people from all different servers to ask any type of wow related question, and we are going to have a large staff team that specialize in answering certain types of questions(mage department, priest department, achievement department, etc). This will all be done through an advanced ticket system on the staff’s end, and a simple, small form on the user’s end.

I do apologize if this message is unwelcome. I am not trying to spam your forums. I just found your guild to be qualified to be part of this, and this seems to be the best way to reach out to you guys. Please keep in mind, I am not asking your whole guild to volunteer for this, just people that want to, and really know their stuff in the department they are applying to.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in being part of, we would love to have you. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://www.wowremedy.com
Guzurg

Re: An Offer For Your Guild

Post by Guzurg »

I wonder if that involves entering my account and password on a site.
ImageImage
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Nah, the site seems legit and serious enough.
Tzobee

Post by Tzobee »

Interesting idea.
Guzurg

Post by Guzurg »

I don't trust sites without proper contact info and this one even hides the owner on whois.

Even if it looks like a proper site it can be bad. It might ask you to register an account and like 25%+ of the people will use the same account and password as in WoW.

I bet some have the same password on ubi guild site as in WoW which means you are screwd if someone hacks this site if you don't use an authenticator thingy.
ImageImage
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Hehe, true, but usually you can get stupid people's account info by promising them "a new mounts" (love that grammar error they always use) in game.

No need to create a whole new serious looking web site for that! :D

You could send them a tanking question and see if/what they reply. Up and running since Jan 1st according to them.
featherstomp

Post by featherstomp »

Resto druid spot is taken lol :)
Perhaps I should offer myself as a Resto shaman/ Holy Paladin
and a future Holy/Disc Priest... if I ever level that one.
Needz more healing!!
Former member, Retired Happyface Tree
Lorenai

Post by Lorenai »

I don't trust sites that hide questions answered. I'd much rather support a site like EpicAdvice.com where questions can be freely asked and answered by anyone and the questions are searchable and visible to anyone who cares.
Alyssia

Post by Alyssia »

They are advertising this site on the blizzard newcomers forum as well, the idea behind the closed ticket thing is to prevent the endless flaming that goes on if somebody dares to ask a question in the public forums.