pre-appliction question

Want to send us a message? This is the place to do it!

Moderator: Class officer

Duw

pre-appliction question

Post by Duw »

Hey there guys :)

I'm currently not quite ready for a raiding guild due to my RL schedule, though it may ease up a little over time. So in the meantime, I'm just checking out some succesful guilds and to ask any questions I have regarding entry requirements.

I read through the application section and saw the days that you raid. But I was wondering you are able to inform me if there is a "minimum amount" of raids that a member must attend? I think I could do one night a week atm, but even when things lighten up I'm not so sure I could do 3 nights in a week, but would be punctual to the few that I can make.

I'd be interested in a guild such as yourselves due to your success, and probable no-bullshit approach to raiding. I enjoy raiding, but these days it frustrates me - as I don't always have loads of nights I can play, and when a night is wasted in a raid where there are random afks, stupidly long unplanned breaks, and where it takes 15 minutes to res and rebuff between wipes.. it gets a bit less fun! So yeah, it is why I am checking out yourselves, along with other succesful guilds, to see the requirements of becoming a member.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate any replies :) Feel free to get in touch in game if you wish to speak or if you just need a decent DPS

Duw
(Hunter)
Raf
Site Admin

Re: pre-appliction question

Post by Raf »

If you were to apply to us we expect you to be able to attend all 3 raiding days.

The bare minimum is signing up for 2 a week.

Being able to attend just 1 or maybe 2 in the future is not an option I'm afraid.

Good luck finding a raiding guild that suits you better.
Duw

Re: pre-appliction question

Post by Duw »

Alright mate, thanks for getting back so soon :)

Keep up the good work, and I may see you about on Defias

Duw