Ubiquity <3

Want to send us a message? This is the place to do it!

Moderator: Class officer

Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Ubiquity <3

Post by Hautala »

Hiya,

What's up in Ubiquity ? Seen you gotten many new members. I seriously lol'd at that mage - GZ for him on clearing karazan and magister's terrace. Raids going well ? Still miss you guys, but my rl just rockted sky-high with my new raiding times, though the ppl there in this guild aren't even close to the social experience i had in game with you guys and also in silliness (alazor). Though in pvp they kick ya ass :D Btw try out the 3 group / 8 healers tactic on kalecgos, makes it easier.

-Hauhau
quinian

Re: Ubiquity <3

Post by quinian »

Hi fag.
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Heya Hauti, how's it going?

well, ofc we needed new people if you think about it :wink:

Atm we are slowly recovering from our summer slack again, looks like it's going upwards again.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

hey hauti. glad/sry to hear you´re busy. :D

shame the social aspect isn´t like it is here, but you should have never left. well, kalec isn´t that much of a problem (if ppl don´t miss their portal :wink: ), but brutallus still is a problem for us since we continue to have some problems with group stability. it´s getting better though now that most are back from summer holidays.

take care man and have fun. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Hautala

Post by Hautala »

@ Lanius: Nothing much, my pvp experience is still poor, due to inactive partners. Only gotten to 1696 rating >_>. The raids are similar to ubi, except they use only max 8 healers and don't switch people in raid. You guys should really go on fel myst, it's so easy, that it makes me sad we didn't go there a few times when we had the group. Otherwise life is better for me now. I get to spend a lot more time in real life, since now i don't have much time to play at all :| Been reading ya applicants and checking ya wws since im still interested (and bored in work) in ya progress and loot. Sad that i had to leave, but alas the sunday raids were super for me before i started dating seriously. Anyways i'll bug you people once in a while untill some bans my account. Keep it up and push for KJ. Oh yeah summer slack is so evident on this other server that many top guilds have disbanded so fight hard to keep all happy.

@ Exavi: Reroll alliance ! I heard dranei shamans rock in WotLK, since they get a special tentacle totem.

@Mourn: Take 7 healers and hope, it's a really retarded boss tbh. It's all about luck, since most mages crit from 25%-45% even when the expected crit rate is near 50%... And get a tauren MT (traff reroll imo).
Illumination

Post by Illumination »

hi2u hautala.

:D did you finally l2p pvp? :D
Eat my f00k, simple?
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

luck always was and always will be a bad excuse! :P
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Hi, Hau!

Nice to hear from you!

Yeah, planning to give KJ a visit before WotLK! :wink:

Just had a problem with too many mages going emo and leaving! 8)

Môurn's tactic now is using 7 hunters to wtfpwn all bosses! :D
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

too bad you left, now i'm turning into the emo in officer chat :(
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Post by Traffkor »

Raf wrote:Môurn's tactic now is using 7 hunters to wtfpwn all bosses! :D
you actually need 7 hunters to place 2 traps at illidan
Hautala

Post by Hautala »

Haha well ubi hunters are super pro. Well you don't really need that many mages. except for m'uru i hear 4 mages are good (sheep + 20% hp burst nuke), and for twins ranged dps is win. I thought that you had renkyl, gedo, cibee, and some other random mages. Tbh you can clear swp with 2 mages, if you look at sk gaming etc. Though then you do need 4 hunters and 4 wlocks :D

Well cya later, and again miss ya :)
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Traffkor wrote:
Raf wrote:Môurn's tactic now is using 7 hunters to wtfpwn all bosses! :D
you actually need 7 hunters to place 2 traps at illidan
QFTUT
Tewl

Post by Tewl »

Hautala wrote:Haha well ubi hunters are super pro. Well you don't really need that many mages. except for m'uru i hear 4 mages are good (sheep + 20% hp burst nuke), and for twins ranged dps is win. I thought that you had renkyl, gedo, cibee, and some other random mages. Tbh you can clear swp with 2 mages, if you look at sk gaming etc. Though then you do need 4 hunters and 4 wlocks :D

We had a trial hunter who did 1.4k dps @brutallus. He forgot to let his pet attack. You can imagine that he got kicked a short while after :P
I'm holding myself quite good as retribution. Got some nice gear upgrades - and we're finally at Kil'Jaeden. Hopefully we're getting him down soon.

Wish you guys good luck in your raidings, may the loot be with you!
I like bopping maintanks
Hautala

Post by Hautala »

Tewl wrote:
Hautala wrote:Haha well ubi hunters are super pro. Well you don't really need that many mages. except for m'uru i hear 4 mages are good (sheep + 20% hp burst nuke), and for twins ranged dps is win. I thought that you had renkyl, gedo, cibee, and some other random mages. Tbh you can clear swp with 2 mages, if you look at sk gaming etc. Though then you do need 4 hunters and 4 wlocks :D

We had a trial hunter who did 1.4k dps @brutallus. He forgot to let his pet attack. You can imagine that he got kicked a short while after :P
I'm holding myself quite good as retribution. Got some nice gear upgrades - and we're finally at Kil'Jaeden. Hopefully we're getting him down soon.

Wish you guys good luck in your raidings, may the loot be with you!
Where you at tewl, i cannot find you in d'armory ?
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

hi hau-chan, ubiquity mages are fine atm, still recruiting some to see if they're worthful though :) but again, mages are fail in general!
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.