bet ya...

Want to send us a message? This is the place to do it!

Moderator: Class officer

Snub

bet ya...

Post by Snub »

...scarheart aint worked out how to stop the spambots really ;)

hopes all fine yer end ^^
Evertrue

Re: bet ya...

Post by Evertrue »

yer bette be happy i got both arms broken, else i would smack yer faggish arse for that kinda insolence! the only reason ye ain't got a visit yet is that the ol' git kinda freaks me off and yer phat rogue shows a tendence to stab me with a crappy plastic knife not even cleaned from his last eaten stew. still ye know i am honestly in luv with yours, so i hope ye guys do well after all! gief atare a phaaaaaaat hug, won't ye?
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Post by Hautala »

hai ever <3
Vrenel

Post by Vrenel »

Good that I'm not the only spamming tard around here tbh. ;)
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Vrenel wrote:Good that I'm not the only spamming tard around here tbh. ;)
You are tbh! :wink:
Vrenel

Post by Vrenel »

ah... crap :(
Coroz

Post by Coroz »

*poke poke*

I'm here too, ya know :wink:
"/rw ok guys. Listen up. We've been discussing many different and complex tactics for this boss in officer chat. We've decided to zerg it."
Snub

Post by Snub »

Evertrue wrote:yer bette be happy i got both arms broken, else i would smack yer faggish arse for that kinda insolence! the only reason ye ain't got a visit yet is that the ol' git kinda freaks me off and yer phat rogue shows a tendence to stab me with a crappy plastic knife not even cleaned from his last eaten stew. still ye know i am honestly in luv with yours, so i hope ye guys do well after all! gief atare a phaaaaaaat hug, won't ye?

ahahahha...you been bullied by girlies again ever? :P
Evertrue

Post by Evertrue »

to be honest I do not see a necessary causal inference between two broken arms and bein bullied! to be bullied means to get yourself some well earned bruises - usually cause ye are a faggitt not able take your stand when necessary - but two broken arms ... that is another story. i mean ... what did I do to anita and her gang to receive such kinda attention?! why using iron bars when fists - that bring at least some kinda personal touch into such situations - can sustain the same amount of humiliation? i ain't sure if her behavior os a result of constant rising abuse of anabolic substances, personal discomfort with her not very feminine looks or with the fact she got not much luv within her family at least ... i mean ... all in all she has some nice character ... at least when she is not drunk, aggressive or boxing the crap out of me ... sometimes she even helps me by supporting me lifting weights in the gym ... 'though she always calls the amount of iron I am able to handle 'single household dishes' ... I dunno ... I have the feeling there is some deeper motivation for her actions and finally she is just lookin for some strong man to give her the feeling of being safe ... but how could I grant such desire while I do only have half of her strength muscle-wise at max!?

How often I tried to solve our conflict with my unique intellectual abilities ... not getting me further anyhow than gettin the opportunity to comfort my thirst head first within the toilet ... how often I tried to solve our conflict with sharing my deepest emotional feelings with her ... not getting me further anyhow than gettin the opportunity to cry on that matter ... cause she broke my nose even before I was able to finish my first sentence ... and the question arising again and again is WHY?! oh WHY me?! WHY can't she harrass someone else?! Like Raf the man with so many feigned deaths that he can life kinda well from his life ensurances ... or mjourn ... simply vanishing whenever a situation does not work out HIS rogue-kinda way! I do not get this!? Is this fair anyhow?! And why isn't she affected from my earthbind totem!? DAMMIT!

SNUB ... WHAT I WANNA SAY IS ... HÄLP MÄH!!! DO YOU HEAR THIS?!!? HÄLP MÄH?!?!?!
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

As always Ever writes überlong and übercomplicated sentences! :?

Let me see if I got this straight:

You got both your arms and nose broken by your girlfriend that lifts more weights than you in the gym? :shock:

If that was completely wrong and I made you mad at me --> *Raf feigns death*

:wink:
Xqanoth

Post by Xqanoth »

Hijack!!!

Good to see so many old names around still and even better to see Evertrue is still getting slapped down regular by the lass's.

Keep on kicking ass all and give the old rouge geezer a poke in the eye at least twice a day from me...he loves it,truely
Ele valm natha her'tan nindel ignores nindyn do'suul?

http://ctprofiles.net/4350911
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Post by Hautala »

hai xqan :D
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

hey pala! how´s life and the arthritis treating you?

nice hearing from you!!
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money