[Declined] Chaofan, Rogue

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Chaofan

[Declined] Chaofan, Rogue

Post by Chaofan »

Hi, my name is Deniz, i'm 27 years old and live in Germany. I'd like to apply to your guild with my rogue, Chaofan:

- Class
Rogue

- Spec
Mutilate 51/18/2

- Gear (best link to a profile)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Chaofan

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)
Right now i'm guidless. I transferred to Defias Brotherhood about 3 months ago. After transferring i joined the guild
War Drum to ease myself into the server and get to know the community. Before i migrated i was on the server Skulcrusher EU.
The last guild i was in back then was Bedlam, a 10man raidguild. The guild split up. We had around 12 raider, but after some
time we were constantly 1-2 people short on raiddays, even though members signed the raids previously. After around 3 weeks
without any raids and no luck with applicants we decided to let it go.

- Why you want to apply to us
I'm looking for a guild that's progressoriented and not just farming easy bosses / normal modes. In raids i look for a
challenge and am more than happy to engage those encounters with likeminded people. I hope to find a bunch of guys / gals
who follow the same goal and have a good / relaxed time with.

- What do you think you can bring to us
In game you can expect from me to know what i'm doing and when to do it. I consider myself to have the mindset of a typical
raider. I come prepared, informed and on time to a raid. I always strive to be ontop of my game. In case something doesn't
go as planned, i'm the first person to check my logs and compare it to others, to try and find where i need to improve.
I also keep up with latest class, general mechanic and encounter changes.
Irl you can expect me to be a chilled, laid-back and dramafree person.

- Some info about class/spec, dps rotation, healing style
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/87559/calendar/08-10/
There are some logs from a couple pugs the last two weeks. I try to get in another pug tonight / tomorrow, to keep you updated.
There is not that much to say. I run mutilate raidspec. Priority is to keep hfb up, then snd. I use tott on cd, as well as
engi bombs, hyperspeed accelerators and thistletea. Depending on boss fight i also use vanish on cd, being the dps cd
it is, or wait for a special situation.
Generally i try to maximize my dps uptime on the target while avoiding as much incoming damage as i can.

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
I can plan my schedule and irl obligations ahead of time without anybody interferring. I can attend raid days / hours
without a problem.

If you have any questions please shoot and i'd be happy to answer.

Best regards!
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Chaofan, Rogue

Post by Môurn »

i´m afraid we have decided to close recruitment for all classes for now. thank you for your interest and good luck finding another guild.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money