[Declined] mâc hunter

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

mac

[Declined] mâc hunter

Post by mac »

Name:Gary

Name:mâc (Sorry for the funny character in the name my name is mac which is already taken on this server :( )
Race:BE
Level:80
Class:hunter

Armory
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=M%C3%A3c

Please discuss your talent build:

im using the MM build atm which provides the highest dps for a hunter with near end game gear. i also have a survival offspec for fights that need more mana replen for the raid fights that need it.

- Spec 07/57/07

- Gear (best link to a profile)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=M%C3%A3c

Link to logs (WoL/WWS)
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/88062/

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)

started on runetotem with untouchables which became servers #1 then left due to starting current job and needed time off when i returned my spot was filled so joined Duracellrechargeables which were around 3-4 on the server at the time until they disbanded. was recruited by TMP which was quickly working its way to the top server at the time. thats when some RlL friends came to Defias and im currently in The Dogs of War with hans which is a social raiding guild. its become alot more social than raiding now with very little or no sign ups which is why im looking for a new guild to fufill my raiding urges.. im so fed up of pugs atm :(

- Why you want to apply to us
New friends and raiding:D loot doesnt concern me that much (but would be nice evry now and then) i was raiding for months with dogs/orphans grim with out actually getting any loot jus coz i enjoy raiding and taking down new encounters. i want them first kills and to finish content before the next one comes along.

- What do you think you can bring to us
Mac can bring alot of dps to the raiding force. mac has been in every instance and has alot of first kills since vanilla days. even though the encounters have changed alot mac still managed to progress with all the guilds he has been in. mac is an experienced raider and raids with a good view of the entire raid encounter. in the past in tbc mac has led a few raids and was the first to successfully lead and clear a kara pug lol which i suppose these days is not saying much. :D havent done any leading since then tho. lol

- Some info about class/spec, dps rotation, healing style
MM use shot priority . ive macrod in kill command and silencing shot in to all my shots but also have shots with out the silencing shot for need of silence. then my intitial shot is serpent sting then aimed shot(multi shot on multiple targets) as aimed shot has higher damage due to enough armor pen then i use chimera shot then steady until aimed is off CD. priority is Kill shot/serpent shing/aimed shot/chimera/steady shotother other than that is AoE lol explosive trap snake trap and volley :D

main addons i use for raiding are dbm or bigwigs depending on guild requirements. i also use power aura and forte - hunter for dot timers and stuff the rest is jus to make it look pretty :D ive taken aliena's UI and changed parts of it to suit me and removed things that were only good and slowing down the framerate.

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
i work 3 days one week and 4 days the next so i should be able to make most of the raids if not all.

other questions answered

How do you choose your gear?

armor pen is my most desirable stat with agility in second. i use http://femaledwarf.com/ to help choose/gem/enchant my gear for highest dps gains and such

Tell us a little about yourself:

im a office manager for the betting company William hill been playing MMOs for years started when wow was released so been playing since vanilla. i like to spend my spare time getting drunk and partying :) look out for drunken talk in G chat :P im chinese (no my family do not farm and i dont get free gold :P ) i like to joke around but i am also serious when i raid. i dont like to take breaks during raids unless we are at that point where a break would do us good to get our minds back in order. other than that im easy going and always helpful if needed.

Are your computer and internet connection reliable?

yes my pc is reliable and my connection has always been stable. im also going to hong kong in oct so will be buying some new parts to build a even better one :D

If dual u have dual spec what is your other spec?
my second set is survival spec for replensihment

What is your raiding experience in WotLK and prior? Please note if you had a different main at one point and if possible provide an armory link to it. Only list raiding experience that was relevant at the point of time you did it (e.g. only list TBC bosses you did before patch 3.0)

ive raided all vanilla content and cleared all of tbc content minus ZA :D

AND FINALLY JUST FOR LAUGHS

Write a short in-character introduction or RP story of your character:

Mac started life in the world runetotem he grew up as a night elf in the forest Teldrassil life was peaceful the the horde was kept at bay and all he loved to do was sleep when one day he was approached by a mysterious cloaked warlock named Hiro and was told of a world where he didnt need to work and free beer a world which was full of new animals to tame coz he god knows he has to catch them all :P so he followed this warlock to his cave and was given a choice the red pill or the blue pill :D the red pill would mean he forgets ever meeting the warlock and continues his life of sleeping unter his favourite tree or the blue pill to leave this world to the new world to new animals and places. the choice wasnt simple mac was weary of the Hiro as his grandmother had told him stories but the thought off free beer was too hard to resist. without a second thought he swallowed to blue pill. a few days later mac woke up, he felt strange as if he is not himself. his surroundings were different and he felt paler. hes faithful pet grayle was stil next to him so mac went out to see where he was. outside mac realised he was in enemy territory. he was in dawnstar village the heart of his enemies village. he had to quickly hide. mac ran to the nearest bathroom and locked the door then he turned on the light he was in horror. not only has the warlock sent him to another realm that was just like his own he has been put in the body of his enemy!! " damn you hiro.. Damn you warlocks!!!" it has been seven months now since this nightmare began and mac is now on the front line fighting the people he once called his brethren and the scurge trying to find the warlock Hiro and get back home (while keeping his eye out for that free beer)
Wrekk

Re: mâc hunter

Post by Wrekk »

Mac started life in the world runetotem he grew up as a night elf in the forest Teldrassil life was peaceful the the horde was kept at bay and all he loved to do was sleep when one day he was approached by a mysterious cloaked warlock named Hiro and was told of a world where he didnt need to work and free beer a world which was full of new animals to tame coz he god knows he has to catch them all :P so he followed this warlock to his cave and was given a choice the red pill or the blue pill :D the red pill would mean he forgets ever meeting the warlock and continues his life of sleeping unter his favourite tree or the blue pill to leave this world to the new world to new animals and places. the choice wasnt simple mac was weary of the Hiro as his grandmother had told him stories but the thought off free beer was too hard to resist. without a second thought he swallowed to blue pill. a few days later mac woke up, he felt strange as if he is not himself. his surroundings were different and he felt paler. hes faithful pet grayle was stil next to him so mac went out to see where he was. outside mac realised he was in enemy territory. he was in dawnstar village the heart of his enemies village. he had to quickly hide. mac ran to the nearest bathroom and locked the door then he turned on the light he was in horror. not only has the warlock sent him to another realm that was just like his own he has been put in the body of his enemy!! " damn you hiro.. Damn you warlocks!!!" it has been seven months now since this nightmare began and mac is now on the front line fighting the people he once called his brethren and the scurge trying to find the warlock Hiro and get back home (while keeping his eye out for that free beer)
I'm gonna grab one from the archive.

WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU FOR 72723459181246!
mac

Post by mac »

Hehe more information is better than none :) I actually wrote that after watching matrix the on tv the other day for a guild application but did submit it coz they only raided 10man you didn't ask or a RP but I didn't want to waste it :D
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

i´m afraid we have decided to close recruitment for all classes for now. thank you for your interest and good luck finding another guild.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money