[Declined]Syhai sv hunter :)

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Syhai

[Declined]Syhai sv hunter :)

Post by Syhai »

name: Ben

Character info:
Class: Hunter
Race: draenei
Spec: Survival

Logs and screenshots:http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/iwkgip0epw7agtss/
The log here is of the blood wing in icecrown wich would be blood council and blood queen not alot of dps here on my part on the first boss due to me mainly focusing on the orbs wich could wipe the raid if they land so it was my job and my only job to keep them up in the air.
the other half of this log would be of blood queen i think these are the only logs i have at the moment but i would have to have another look if you wanted some more where i can show my dps.

http://img441.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 21803.jpg/
This screenshot here is on my current UI and my first lich king kill ask you can see in the screenshot my dps is not so high due to me learning the fight in the middle of the fight wich was hard but am a very fast learner when it comes donw to it but back to the point my dps in very low here because at the very end of the fight i got hit by a rageing ghost wich killed me and the dps there is all i could muster before the lich king fell to his knees and died.:)

List of alts: I cannot really put alot here due to me not having alot of alts and i have only just started to level two characters at the same time and these characters are a level 40 holy paladin and level 28 feral druid so sorry about this section.

PVE experience:
Vannila: I cannot put alot here because i was not a vannila player but i may aswell put the raids i have done here just to give you abit more info as i do like doing the old raids alot :) and here there are:Zul'Gurub,Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj ,Molten Core ,Onyxia's Lair , Blackwing Lair,Temple of Ahn'Qiraj.
TBC: I was around in the tbc days but i was not really a raider back then i was more into pvp/area on my rogue wich i really enjoyed i even manged to get full brutal wich was a challange for me as i found area really hard back then but never the less i did do alot of the raids in because of friends getting me into raids so here they are:Karazhan,Gruul's Lair,Tempest Keep ,Black Temple ,The Battle for Mount Hyjal,
Wotlk: In wrath of the lich king i have done cleared alomost every raid so here are the raids i have done at this present time: The Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 bothe with all three drakes up,Naxxaramas10/25,trial of the crusader 10/25,trial of the grand crusader 10/25 i only need the last boss on 25 man :( but on 10man i have done all the tributes,ulduar i have not cleared this raid but i would really love too because in my eyes it is the best raid into the game and where tactics come into play and you have to focus unlike icc... i have done a few of the boss's and my friend got me into a raid today wich we did alot of the hard modes such as firefighter and alot of other we made it up to vezzax but people had to leave wich made me sad as i was having alot of fun in there especially the firefighter hard mode wich i would love to do on 25 man :D.
now for my icc progress as you have already seen in the screen shot i have cleared icc 12/12 and on 25 i only need the lich king 11/12 and on 10man hc my progress is 8/12 and on 25man hc my progress is 6/12.

Class role:
My role in raids is to deliver high amounts of damage to the target to get the target down as quick as possible.
When coming to a raid, I bring enough money for repairs as progress can be expensive. Flasks and food that fits my class is an obvious thing to bring. Even bandages for emergencies.

By playing a hunter it's as important as any class to know what you are doing. As a hunter you need to manage the aggro, assisting tanks on building aggro, be an exceptional kiter on certain encounters aswell as knowing the best rotation for your spec and do it flawless. Movement, reaction, communication and presence is of course the most important role everyone has.

I am always reading up on changes by using ElitistJerks, Tankspot-forums aswell as using the Norwegian wow-forums. Im also discussing with others on how to improve myself as a hunter by using different techniques, rotations and so on.

Past Guild history:
My past guild histort on defias brotherhood when i first came to this server i joined a leveling guild called blood riders wich soon become a raiding guild but not a very good one but there where alot of nice people in that guild soon after leaving blood riders i joined a guild called the soulflayer sydicate wich was a guild that could get things done but i didnt like how the loot was given out so after getting fed up of not getting loot i left in search of a another guild but could not fine one so me and my friend started to make pugs wich where good but i would sooner rarther be apart of a guild than do pugs so after having no luck getting on defias i moved to a server called Twisting nether wich was a very good server and got into a guild called vanquished wich had nice progress in icc but my luck being my luck my account had gotten hacked and i was kicked from the guild after 3 weeks inactive so when i finally got my account back i was in search of another guild and i found one called chilled but after being there 1month we where getting nowhere and the guild disband.... i do apologize if this is boring you am just tring to make a good first impression by making my app detailed :P anyway back to the point when chilled had disband i found myself looking at the defias brotherhood progress webpage as some of my close friends are on this server now and they wanted me so i did and a got myself into a guild called redrum inc wich has some nice progress and nice people but i dont know why they really bothered taking me in as they three hunters and for the last four raids i have been on backup wich is not alot of fun but being on backup was not bothering me the thing that bothered me most was the fact that they took me in as a raider and benched me so there is all my guild history hope you enjoyed. :D

Reason for leaving your current guild and applying to: Ubiquity!!!!
I am applying to ubiquity because i have been told you are alot of nice people who know what they are doing when it comes to raiding and clearing new content. :)

Your references: Tyura on the alliance side an awsome guy to speak to known him for about 4 years now i first met him on xbox live and now we both play wow toegther a very close friend of mine. My seconed reference would be kellandir also an awsome guy to speak to and a very fun one :D i also met him over xbox live and he play wow too. :D

Your availability:At the moment i am always playing wow and talking on skype at the same to about 3-4 people due too me leaving college but i shall be going back soonbut the times shouldnt conflict with raid times as the college times are really weird and we finish early alot of the time.

Additional notes: what to put what to put well am a 17 as i have already stated above really like playing on wow,xbl,and other pc games at college i have just finsihed my gameing,design course and going back to more work yay!!!! but in about two years when i have the right qualifications i am going to join the british army :)
i would aslo like to say one more thing i hope me being survival puts you if i can get into the revelations icc run this week i will be trying to get my two more tokens wich would be my hands and my head and swat my leggings for leggings of the northern lights and i shall alos try for a better weapon due to the one i have now not being very good at all i'll aslo go for death bringers will but hey that thing never ever ever drops... :(
so i hoped you liked reading my app and hope to hear from you soon am off too bed now am really tired . :P
Syhai

Re: Syhai sv hunter :)

Post by Syhai »

Forgot to post my armory here it is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&cn=Syhai
party

Post by party »

Hello Syhai
Syhai wrote:My role in raids is to deliver high amounts of damage to the target to get the target down as quick as possible...

...I am always reading up on changes by using ElitistJerks, Tankspot-forums aswell as using the Norwegian wow-forums. Im also discussing with others on how to improve myself as a hunter by using different techniques, rotations and so on
Why do you raid as Surv then if MM is the best dps spec for hunter, according to EJ and dps spreadsheet?

Also you are over hitcap for 3,5%, doesnt 4 tier10 + leggings from lady icc25 (even 264ilvl) better even for Surv?
Syhai

Post by Syhai »

Hey there party thanks for taking the time to read my app i 'll start by answering this question.

Why do you raid as Surv then if MM is the best dps spec for hunter, according to EJ and dps spreadsheet?

I did do an MM test with gemming full arp gems and i found myself lowering my performence in raids but back then i did not have as mant 264 i have now i would have to do another dps test by putting it all into a speard sheet again too find out if it worth going MM.

Also you are over hitcap for 3,5%:148 over the cap but i am trying too get rid of the hit items so i am sorry about this. =/

doesnt 4 tier10 + leggings from lady icc25 (even 264ilvl) better even for Surv?:If i where to wear these leggings i would take a dps loss 183 due to me losing my 4 set bonus.
party

Post by party »

Syhai wrote:If i where to wear these leggings i would take a dps loss 183 due to me losing my 4 set bonus.
Didnt understand that tbh, you cant get 4th piece of tier? helm, shoulders, chest, hands?

Anyway, Akahad will review your application soon.
Syhai

Post by Syhai »

Hello there party bit of confusion on my part here.
i mean that il lose 183 dps as il lose the 4 set bonus because i do not have the T10 Helm
but i am currently saving for the helm so i may then use leggings of northern lights without losing the 4 set bonus, i just need to get a token too make it sanctified.
akahad

Post by akahad »

I m sorry to say but I don't think we can offer you a trial spot at this time. Best of luck finding another guild.