[Declined]Expierd Shaman

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Expierd

[Declined]Expierd Shaman

Post by Expierd »

Personal
Name, Age, Country etc.
My name is Olliver Närsten and I’m an 18year old dude from Nyköping Sweden where I work live and study.
Your Character
Class, Race, spec, Professions etc.
Orc shaman
I can play both resto and Elemental and got equal gear in both specs so doesn’t really matter what I’m playing sense I enjoy them both.
My professions are Alchemy 450 with Elixir master for chance to get some extra flasks. Why I started to level this profession I actually don’t remember and I only kept it sense I hate leveling profs and it gives me one more hour on flasks
Enchanting 450 With all WOTLK recipes and Mongoose and the most important from lvl 60 and 70. This one I use for the extra spell power that it gives on rings.

Rotations

Elemental: Use Flame Shock on target then Lava Burst and then spam Lightning Bolt until Lava burst is off cooldown then rise and repeat. If there is more then one target I use Chain lightning.

Restoration: Earth Shield on the tank then stack up riptide as fast as I can to 3stacks for extra spell power then use whatever heal is necessary. Mostly that is Chain Heal sense its OP :D
Gear

Your gear and offspec gear etc
Resto Gear: Got full 264-Tier set and some HM gear both 10 and 25man. Good enough for everything in game right now.
Elemental: Full 264-Tier set and some HM gear both 10 and 25man. Good gear for everything in game.
Enha: Got some 264 and 277 in this but aint the best gear and not really any good at it anymore sense I havnt been playing it for more then a year.

Armory Link
Post link to your armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Expierd
Don’t know what gear I am in but the gear is equal in both specs but if u want to see the other type of gear just tell me and I will show u.
Screenshot of your User Interface
Post link to your screenshot and your key bindings (If not seen in the UI picture)
http://img.ihack.se/one/3870WoWScrnShot ... 213502.jpg

Raid Experience
WOW, TBC and most important WOTLK.
PRE-BC:
Nothing did some MC but no more then that
BC:
Everything up to SWP as holy paladin and sometimes on my warrior.

WOTLK:
Naxx: Full no special achievements didn’t play that serious under that time

EoE: Done 10 and 25Man

Ulduar: Killed all except Algalon 10Man. Done alone in the darkness in 25man to even though it was just a few weeks ago.

ToC: Full 10 and 25man Insanity 10 man and 25man HC I got 4/5 only have done 10trys on Anub sense ppl were afraid of him in somehow.

ICC 10Man: Killed 10/12HM:s Missing Sindragosa and Lich King. Done most of the achivs in there to just missing a couple of them for the mount which im working on right now. Also I killed LK before the percentage buff came out.

ICC 25Man: Killed 10/12 HM:s here to missing Lady deathwhisper and Lich king. Made a couple of trys on Lady with Prototype but we never got any real good trys and the tactic we used wasn’t that good we realized. LK only done the first phase after that people didn’t know what to do and wouldn’t learn when we told them so never got any further.

Guilds
What guilds have you been part of and why did you leave em?
My current guild is Exile core. Wanna leave it due to the fact that the leaders prefer to sell Spots in icc 10 instead of taking people from the guild that needs gear. And also that ppl are failing on simple shit on easy bosses and just laughs at it.

Madness reloaded: Was my last guild befor Exile core, Joined them a month after Prototype disbanded but didn’t really like it there sense the leaders of the guild weren’t made to be leaders and took bad IRL friends instead of good and active raiders. So got kick from them when I told them that they shouldn’t be leaders.

Prototype: For a bit more than a year ago I joined them as my first progressing guild in WOTLK and I loved it there until 4months ago. Because then all the old core had left the guild and the entire guild was built on tryouts and that’s no good way to progress on. So me and what was left of the core which was like 6-7 people left the guild and started a friendly 10man guild.
And are now applying to you sense my old GM applied and a old guild member told me u where looking for a Shaman.
Attaxor

Re: Expierd Shaman

Post by Attaxor »

An old officer of mine, id vouch for him any day
Expierd

Post by Expierd »

Forgot to tell u but im on sunstrider which u may have noticed and if u need to see my other gear just tell Attaxor and he will tell me sense he got my real ID shit so he can see me online on all my chars =)
Expierd

Post by Expierd »

Woud be nice to get some sort of comment =)
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

I cannot comment on the elemental side, but we currently have no spots for another restoration shaman.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Expierd

Post by Expierd »

Then i will put my hopes on Getting in as Elemental then =)
featherstomp

Post by featherstomp »

Hello Expierd,

About your rotation...
Rotations

Elemental: Use Flame Shock on target then Lava Burst and then spam Lightning Bolt until Lava burst is off cooldown then rise and repeat. If there is more then one target I use Chain lightning.
Do you think CL could be used to improve single target DPS? If yes then describe how please. If no then I'd like to hear the reasoning as well.
Former member, Retired Happyface Tree
Expierd

Post by Expierd »

Yes it does improve ur singel target dmg done due to the fact that its cast faster then a Lightning bolt and do almost the same ammount of dmg. And somtimes i even do use it but the fact is that if u specc that u dont have maxium decreased mana on spells u might get ana problem if u use CL off cooldown, and thats why i usaly dont use it in my rotation but i do somtimes put it in there if i feel that i got the mana for it or that i can better cast one of them to better time the cooldown on my Lava Burst to maximize the time that i got Lavaburst on CD and increase my dps. This is just what i have exp and there might be other opinionts from different players but most of the people i have talked to whichmost of them play/ have played in Really good guilds and been server first sense Vaniila have the same rotation and things on the same way that i do in the matter of using CL in ur rotation on singel target.
featherstomp

Post by featherstomp »

Trying to fill your application with more answers since you didn't tell us much about yourself.

Where do you get your info about new encounters?

Do you use any consumables during raids? Which and when?

How would you prioratize your stats for max dps?

Do you think there is room to improve your current gemming?
Expierd

Post by Expierd »

Where do you get your info about new encounters?
I check streams from USA the day befor they relases in Europe to learn as much as possible and ofc i read up on Tankspots and MMO to get as much info as possible for the new encounter.
Do you use any consumables during raids? Which and when?
I use potion of speed,Flask of Frostwyrm and Food mostly fish. The Frost wyrm i got up all the time for the extra spellpower and the Potion of speed i use Just befor pull and then agian at some importatnt point in the fight like in the LK i use it in the first transitions with other CD:S and the BL for the second. To get as much dps as possible on the Raging Spirits.
How would you prioratize your stats for max dps?
I woud get to around 1200Haste and after that go full out for SP and crit to get the max dps as possible.
Do you think there is room to improve your current gemming?
Yes there is some that coud be changed but sense im playing resto most of the time i got the gems for that in the gear i use in both speccs. But if i cange to Pure DPS i will regem with more SP and SP+Haste gems to reache max dps.
featherstomp

Post by featherstomp »

Thanks for answering all of my questions.
Good luck with your application :)
akahad

Post by akahad »

could you please provide parses of your dps for us to analize, Wol report is required.
Expierd

Post by Expierd »

will see if i can find any =)
Expierd

Post by Expierd »

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4 ... amageDone/

This is the latest i coud find do keep in mind that we almost never came past one and only saw Valkyrs like 2Times These trys and Thats were i can make dmg sense my CL Get usfule there and are usless in the first phase and betterto save mana and only use it sometimes. And that this was the first trys i did on LK sense 2Months or something with a guild that had a lot higher standards and was very careful of not doing anything wrong.
akahad

Post by akahad »

I m sorry but I am not able to offer you a raid spot at this time. Best of luck finding another guild.