[Declined]80 warrior application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Zerwol

[Declined]80 warrior application

Post by Zerwol »

Hi, my name is Daniel and I play a Orc warrior. I live in Stockholm, Sweden.
I'm a 20 year old stud!

My warrior is Fury mainspecced. I have Arms PvP as Offpsec.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Zerwol

I am not in a guild currently, due to I have not played much for the last 2-3 months.
I was playing on my rogue before. I am really bored with him since he has most HC gear.
I'm now looking to gear my warrior up. My rogue has 11/12 on HC 25man so I have good experience for all encounters.
You're welcome to check him out. Zaured on Aszune.

I am applying because I have been looking for a good raiding guild with nice skilled people like yourself,
I don't mind wiping 4 weeks in a row to get a final boss down.
You seem like a friendly steady raid group that helps eachother out alot.
I am now begging you guys for a trial to let me prove myself worthy of a raiding spot in your awesome guild.

I can bring high attendence, I am fully commited to playing my class well and being the best I can.
I always come prepared to raids with flasks, repair gold, food and everything else.
I'm never late either.. I also know my gear isnt the best, but with a bit of upgrades perhaps and 4 set tier bonus
I would be able to pull more DPS then what I do now.

A warrior is a very physical class wich attibutes to strength, agility and stamina.
Warriors have three stances. Battle Stance - Defensive Stance - Berserk Stance.
My rotation/priority is :
WW > BT BT > WW > BT BT and so on. (Always throw in a slam proc in between) Also use Heroic Strike to rage dump.

Im sorry but I don't have a WoL report since I have been inactive. Though I have a screenshot from Festergut 25man.
http://img820.imageshack.us/i/zerwol.png/

You're raiding times fit me perfect.

As I said my name is Daniel. I like to play football when I'm not playing WoW or hanging out with friends.
Hmm.. music.. I prefer along the line of BFMV!! or some dunk dunk music :)

Thanks for reading my application. I hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!
Wrekk

Re: 80 warrior application

Post by Wrekk »

I'm not really an expert on dps warriors, but it seems sort of bad to spend emblems on random pieces instead of buying tier pieces for the 4-piece bonus, especially using the gloves when they have no armor penetration and you already have more than enough hit to cap specials.
Zerwol

Post by Zerwol »

I am saving emblems for tier 10 head, the gloves i got in VoA 10, and were much better then my old pair.
I am also waiting for the leather gloves from Rotface to drop since they are BiS.
I haven't bought anything since I have been very inactive like I said :(

But with a bit of upgrades I would be able to pull the DPS Akahad told me I had too, so I'm begging you guys -
Give me a chance, and I will not disappoint you.
akahad

Post by akahad »

First of all, screenshot of your recount when boss is at 70% hp or so is totaly meaningless. If you want to provide any meaningfull data you have to make WoL account(if someone else in your raid doesnt do that already) and record a raid for us to judge your performance. It not only allows us to see your dps (which in your case is definitly not mind blowing,by the way) but also your rotations, cd/pot usage and dmg intake.

Second- Hit cap for warriors is 5%, missing 3% you get from talents, and you re way overgeared for hit- and dont try totell me you dont have other options- you use pvp neck with hit, while you could get arp one, so it s clearly your wrong judgement.

Third- always use Orc racial with deathwish for max effect, they re both on same cd and when you burn them simultaniously you get efectively 20% stronger racial.

Fourth-yeah, pvp items are not exacly usefull on our lvl of progression. We re not judging solely by gear merits but you re simply to far behind and you did not give us reason to believe investing in gearing you up would be worth it.

So in Tl;dr version: Declined.
Zerwol

Re: [Declined]80 warrior application

Post by Zerwol »

Okey I understand, so your saying with 82% arp, and my "bad gear" as you say it, 11500 dps is too bad for your guild? The screenshot is at 55% so learn to see.
11500 dps with my gear isnt bad? You have shadowmourne and full 277, ofcourse you have more DPS you moron.
1 pvp item, is that so fucking bad?

Thanks for wasting my time Akahad, fucking lootwhore.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

so you think posting something like this will help you down the road with any other guild? this is a public forum and any other guild you apply to can see you acting this way, which will hardly make them accept you.

good luck in any case. hopefully your future guild doesn´t read this. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Zerwol

Post by Zerwol »

afa
Sothis

Post by Sothis »

I rofl-kekso-maticed so hard xD