[Declined] Pupu (the prodigal son returns)

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

pupu

[Declined] Pupu (the prodigal son returns)

Post by pupu »

Hello guys .. missed me ?

Been some time since we last raided together .. good times .. now i'm back .. this time applying as moonkin
I know .. i know .. some maibe remember me from the Vezax fails, others still know me as Pupu the huntard ..
Just have one thing to say .. man i was a nab those days .. i started learning how to raid while in TEF and then here .. since then alot of things happen .. i finally learned how to proper raid
Took me long enough ..
So here it is :

My name is Bogdan .. austrian's know me better from our RL encounter

Chars class : Druid, balance spec (common spec for all moonkins .. not much to comment on that)

Gear : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Cotzaila
This isnt the best i have but it proves to make best dps thou due to 4set bonus damage, best gear set is 6100 GS
Got also decent tanking gear .. around 5.6K GS worth of gear
If you wonder about gems ( i focus on sp, trying to get the bonus sockets wherever +7 sp, over crit cap, over soft haste cap, EJ says at this point is better to stack crit/haste and sp)

Previous guilds : Now this is where it gets interesting .. i started decently raiding in TEF, then i joined Ubiquity and raided for a while, left due to having 2 active hunters and me sitting the bench on raids .. i had my share of fails .. but i like to belive it's not the reason i left
After leaving Ubiquity was for a very short time in P2 and then moved to alliance and raided together with Revelations for quite a while, i got realm first ToC25GC and ICC25 with them.Took a brake, i was exausted after raiding daily and i came back and joined Redrum where i was main dps'er of the guild, we had nice progress and all until some problems occured inside the guild and i took another brake .. 6 months this time ..
I'm back since 2 months now .. i geared up 2 chars to 6K GS and i'm raiding weekly ICC10/25 HC and RS
Current experience is 12/12 both 10/25 normals 11/12 ICC10 and 7/12 ICC25 HC, RS10/25 normal

Why you want to apply to us : I was here before, i liked the guild and the people, i still keep in touch with some of them, back then maibe i wasnt prepared to raid as it was required .. now i'm back to prove i deserved the spot i had
Thumbs up for Mourn .. dont think i'we met such a calm raid leader

What do you think you can bring to us : Most of all i think it's experience with raiding in diferent guilds and with diferent people, more raid oriented as before, more focus ..
In terms of char, well druids can be very useful with aura, combat ress, more than decent dps, earth and moon, imp ff, etc

Some info about class/spec, dps rotation, healing style : Well .. dps rotation for a moonkin is quite straight forward .. what works for me best and for others also is .. imp ff, moonfire, wrath until lunar eclipse, starfire until solar eclipse, insect swarm, rinse and repeat, using treants and starfall whenever off cd.

Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding : Yes, i am available for the days/hours needed.

IRL i like rock and snowboarding .. looking forward to meet my Fritzl friends again this winter for another drinking session :P
Also quite a mad fan of motorcycles, i got 3 so far .. i like traveling the country on my bike
I like tequila also .. screw schnaps .. i dont want to smell that thing again
Maibe more if i get in the guild and meet you all at Ubicon :P

P.S I know i am supposed to post WoL .. problem is with pugs and lower guilds is you dont have WoL .. i'm not a screenshot fan either .. i usualy do 10-12k dps no problems
Just to be fair for everyone .. i will try a make at least some screen shots to prove this
Thanks
Raf
Site Admin

Re: Pupu (the prodigal son returns)

Post by Raf »

Hi there, Pupu! Long time, no see! :D

Just so you know, you can easily make an account at WoL and upload your combat log.

So you bought another motorcycle and not car? :lol: (internal joke, some will get it!)

Good luck with your application!
pupu

Post by pupu »

Hey man,

long indeed .. was so upset when i found out Aslad left :(
some things you never learn .. guess that is why i need to come back .. to learn more :D
i finally bought a car also .. Adriana's fault that is
thanks mate

P.S looking forward to respond to any questions you guys might have to test my knowledge and experience .. including the usual inquiry from Featherstomp
featherstomp

Post by featherstomp »

Only if you insist.... at first I wasn't sure why my name came up then I remembered that some time ago I took another Moonkin into an interrogation room and ...... well, I wasn't so gentle perhaps.

I do have a few things i'd like to ask...

[interrogation]

Can you explain the enchant on your boots? How is it more beneficial than the rest of the enchants out there? Encounter wise and DPS wise please.

Purified Lunar Dust - Why have you chosen this specific trinket among the vast horde of others?

Looking at your current stats, what is the most important stat increase you should make to maximize your potential dps performance and why?

Do you think Skinning provides as much dps increase as any other profession? If yes then why?

What Addons do you use?

Would be nice to get a screenshot, just to view how you see things with all UI and keybindings ^_^

What made you reroll as a druid and specially Moonkin?

[/interrogation]

One thing I can say, the fact that you went over previous applications and learned from them is a good start :)
Former member, Retired Happyface Tree
pupu

Post by pupu »

Hey mate .. always a pleasure to talk to a fellow birdie :P

1. There is like only 3 enchants worth for moonkin .. icewalker which i have .. hit/crit is best if you can use the hit
stam and run speed which is best at sindragosa .. just makes it abit smother .. some say the extra movement speed is well worth if you have to move alot .. i disagree .. i mostly just sit around and spam my spells ..
engineer boot enchant is best with that much crit .. but i guess it's to late to pair it up with Tailoring

2. I havent been that lucky to get a better trinket .. before this i had the pvp one .. so def an upgrade buying this (i agree they are alot better others .. you just have to be lucky one to drop, then lucky again to win the roll)

3. Considering that i am over soft haste cap and above the lunar crit cap the strongest stats are
spellpower > crit >= haste

4. DBM, recount, omen, Quartz, sometimes rawr :P

5. I use a classic blizzard UI just like before .. more simple, better FPS, no keybindings .. i know .. i know .. i still didnt learn to use them

6. Well .. i played a hunter, shadowpriest, dk and now a druid .. i always liked them .. very versatile creatures .. you can do tanking, dps-ing and healing very well ..
Why moonkin ? i always was a dps'er .. i just like the challenge .. healing is too boring and tanking as druid beats even healing to boredom

7.Nearly forgot one question .. sry .. got a hard day at work .. why skinning ? well, i started poor as dirt and leveled 2 gathering profs .. when i went more seriously to raid i changed mining to Tailoring .. as it is 2nd best raiding profession
I am working on leveling the second prof soon so i can get all the buffs i can for raids .. seeing that i already choose Tailoring there is no point in picking Engineer since it is 1st on raid buffs .. but i can always pick something from Alchemy, JC, BS, Enchanting .. which are roughly the same +46-48 sp gain

I hope i answered your questions to your satisfaction .. if you are not clear about something i can always go more in-depth
Thank you
featherstomp

Post by featherstomp »

I'm a Tree for life ;) my moonkin days are over ;) (fail experiment.....)

About your boot enchant, Ubiquity is now at the end of ICC.... LK HC 25 is no joke. All the crit in the world won't help you survive the encounter if you don't move fast enough!
some maibe remember me from the Vezax fails
As you wrote.... remember the encounter with movement.... well the hardest encounters require correct and fast movement and reaction. So in my personal opinion (well and theorycraft) that Tuskar's Vitality is the way to go.

You are correct in your stat priority except one small detail..... Hit rating. Your current hit rating is 245.
Moonkins need 263 hit rating (10%) to cap at 100% (Alliance with a Draenei in their party need 237 hit rating (9%)).

In terms of addons I suggest SquawkAndAwe. Makes a Moonkin life much easier.

No keybindings? What about Macros? How would you Combat res someone? How about Innervate, what if you need to innervate a healer?

Nearly forgot
healing is too boring
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ Have a nice day
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

hey pupu,

i´m afraid we won´t be accepting your application at this time. good luck finding another guild. take care. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Zehluj

Post by Zehluj »

You don't use any keybinds at all?
pupu

Re: [Declined] Pupu (the prodigal son returns)

Post by pupu »

featherstomp wrote: Nearly forgot
healing is too boring
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ Have a nice day
I guess me being polite to you was abit more than you deserve .. good manners are scarce these days
If that is the best you can .. i wont waste more time with this
Thanks for nothing
Zehluj

Post by Zehluj »

Pretty sure Featherstomp was just joking though, with the smiley there and all.
Rageguy (FFFFFUUUUUUU) I use alot and it's a fun thing imo :)
featherstomp

Post by featherstomp »

That was a joke Pupu, lighten up.
+ points to Zehluj for getting the joke ;)
But lets stop before Raf declares this thread necrophilia ^_^
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Move along, nothing to see here! :roll: