[Declined]Arozath - Unholy DPS Death Knight

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Arozath

[Declined]Arozath - Unholy DPS Death Knight

Post by Arozath »

Personal Information:

My name is Alexander, i'm 23 years old and live in Norway. I'm a nerd, and not afraid to admit it, i collect Manga, and fantasy books, and i enjoy playing RPG, Strategy and Platform games in Playstation 3, Nintendo and PC when i don't play WoW. I also listen to alot of music, mostly Metal and J-rock, and i study Japanese (self study :P).
I do not have a job atm, but there's always something to do around or outside the house (when i feel like doing that. :P)

I've been playing WoW since about 2-3 months after release. At first i played on Doomhammer (Normal Server) with many of my IRL friends, as a Human Mage, but later on changed to horde at the same server and played as an Undead Warlock, until early TBC, then me and some friends decided to try out a different kind of server and rerolled at Defias Brotherhood, and i've been here ever since. (About 3 years now i think).

Character Information:

My main is Arozath, a level 80 Undead Death Knight, which i started the very first day WoTLK was released.
My main spec is Unholy DPS, but i also have tanking gear, although it's not the best around, and my skills as a tank is questionable.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Arozath

My reason for going Unholy is simply because i found Blood too boring, and i wanted a spec with more AoE damage, something unholy is very good for!
My usual rotation for single target is:

Icy Touch – Plague Strike – Blood Strike – Scourge Strike – Blood Strike – Death Coil – Horn of Winter
Scourge Strike – Blood Strike – Scourge Strike – Blood Strike – Death Coil – Death Coil – (And a final Death Coil, if i have time and runic energy for it before starting the roation over again)

In order to keep up Desolation, diseases and runic power for Death Coils.

For Multiple targets, i use:

Icy Touch - Plague Strike - Pestilience - Death and Decay - Horn of Winter - Blood Tap, then Blood boil until diseases run out, then i start over again.

As for gem choises, i normally go for pure strength, exept for 2 blues for the meta gem. But recently i've started putting +10 Str and + 10 Haste in yellow socket, as i was told this would be better with frost sub spec, i tried it, and it seems to be correct.

Alts:
lvl 80 Shaman -Enhancement/Restoration
lvl 80 Warlock - Affliction/Destruction
lvl 80 Mage - Fire

(hopefully)Good things i bring:

Decent dps, disease that increases magic damage done to target, silly jokes that many will laugh at (not because they are funny, but because they are lame!) High raid attendance and experience from most WoTLK raids bosses. I'm also good at following orders, and i consider myself a stubborn person, and so i rarely give up. I also never ragequit raids unless there is a reallyreallyreally good reason. (But never guild raids of course. :) )

Raiding Experience:

Naxxramas 10/25: 15/15
Eye of Eternety 10/25: 1/1
Obsidian Sanctum 10/25: 1/1
Ulduar 10: 12/14
Ulduar 25: 13/14
Trial of the Crusader 10/25: 5/5
Onyxia 10/25: 1/1
Icecrown Citadel 10: 11/12
Icecrown Citadel 25: 19/12
Ruby Sanctum 10/25: 0/1

The lack of boss kills in Ulduar and ICC is because i've never been in a hardcore raiding guild, the guild i was in didn't manage to finish Ulduar before ToC was released, and it disbanded before we could finish ICC. And no RS kills yet since i haven't had a guild since my old one was disbanded, and i didn't want to PuG it.

Guild History

When i first came to Defias, i joined a guild that my friend created, can't really remember what it was called, but was something about Dreadlords...

At around lvl 40 i got into Cult of The Void. I was in CoTV until most of the members left for AoC, and the others went to The Orphans Grim, so i followed the rest there, and been in ToG all the way until a few months ago. The guild more or less disbanded, leaving us all guildless.

I've also been in Violent Coffin Builders, a guild i created myself during TBC which focused on RP and PvP, although we never really got big Though. Just a bunch of irl friends mostly, and we all eventually joined ToG, leaving VCB empty. Most of my characters are currently in VCB so i won't have to be spam invited by random guilds.

Why apply to Ubiquity?

I'm looking for a good raiding guild, so that i can finally start raiding again, and hopefully try out some more challenging content. I've seen you guys around ever since i started on Defias, and the few of you i've had the pleasure of meeting seemed like good people, so i decided to try my luck here.

Additional Information:

I'm really bad at writing applications, so i probably forgot to mention something...if i did, do tell. If you got any questions feel free to ask. :)

Also, i sometimes log out in RP gear, so if my gear looks really crappy, that's why :P

EDIT: Forgot to link a screenshot of my dps..so here goes!:
http://pici.se/pictures/niNzTVoFC.jpg

From 10 man Sindragosa. It's a few months old, so my DPS is higher now. But i do not have any newer screenshots.
akahad

Re: Arozath - Unholy DPS Death Knight

Post by akahad »

thanks for your aplication, i ll have a look at it and give you answer shortly
Wrekk

Post by Wrekk »

I'd suggest you get the tier chest and get the crafted legplates, as keeping expertise capped isn't very important as Unholy.
Arozath

Post by Arozath »

Aye, i'll consider that, thanks. But at the moment i want to get the Sigil and the Trinket from Frost Emblems first. :)

Btw: I uploaded the screenshot to another site, because for some reason when i upload a picture to photobucket, it can't be viewed in full size. :P
akahad

Post by akahad »

I m sorry to say but we dont think that you d be able to compete with our current deathknights, therfore i must decline your aplication. Best of luck.