[Declined] chochas orc rogue aplication

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

chochas

[Declined] chochas orc rogue aplication

Post by chochas »

- Class male orc :twisted:

- Spec combat/mutilate

- Gear (best link to a profile) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=chochas

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) no guild atm actually i was alliance when i started wow like 1.5 years ago, then decided to move to the horde side.

- Why you want to apply to us

well i would like a chance to be in a focused 25 men raiding guild to kill lk, i think im ready whit enuff wow raid experience. all my raid runs are pugs and mostly of the time stops at first wing fester/rot, or because a ninja ml. i like to raid icc25 and honestly i dont care to much about the loot stuff ill roll items of my class and if i loose them nothing wrong happen, im still focused to the next boss and so on fair rolls are part of the game i guess, but i prefer to kill boss first, ive never been in a raiding guild but if u give me a chance ill not disapoint u ill do my best to help the guild.

- What do you think you can bring to us

aviable, focused, responsable mature gamer, that means constantly reading/watching videos about bosses fights , ive only tryed gunship on hc mode but i learn tactics fast, listening leaders all the time. i respect ppl always, dont like to bother anyone and of course not making troubles.

- Some info about class/spec, dps rotation, healing style

ok as a rogue (poisons on both weapons) its all about energy managment in my opinion bladefury/adrenaline rush to open dps depending which boss is, killing spree when u dont have energy and so on. always up slice and dice and rupture u can use eviscerate too but i like rupture :D

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding

ive checked ur raid times and those are perfect.

Some aditional info about you, maybe your rl name / kind of music you listen and so on...

my name is omar im 28 years old i work at a private network of a bookstore, some data base maintain stuff, web mastering stuff too, im mexican, i know its a bit rare but i like eu wow i think its more challenge to me to be here, im a mac user :D but i can use ventrilo to hear u guys when raids or if u use any other software ill search it. i like some hardstlyle music psychedelic and metal i make spinning, i like to watch basketball. and some metal concerts. thanks :D
Attaxor

Re: chochas orc rogue aplication

Post by Attaxor »

I dont know much about rogues but, if you are combat arent you supposed to gem Arp?
chochas

Post by chochas »

ya but i like bok, u dont get 10% of arp when u are boked =p thats why i gemed agility :d in my opinion the basic stat for rogue its agility not arp :D
thaks.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

thank you for your interest in ubiquity, but we decided to decline your application.

good luck finding another guild to play with.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money