[Accepted]Sothis - Retribution paladin at ya service!

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Sothis

[Accepted]Sothis - Retribution paladin at ya service!

Post by Sothis »

Class - Paladin

Specialization :

Main – Retribution, having PvP gear also
Offspec – Protection, kind of outdated but I used to tank the Lich King in ICC10 with it.

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Sothis

Raiding Expirience:

Classic World of Warcraft (60 lvl) – I started to play my rogue in late Vanilla so I haven't had that much time for me to finish of everything. I've cleared most raids(Blackwing Lair, Onyxia's Lair, Molten Core..)
I ended Vanilla with wiping on the four horsemen in old Naxxramas. I'd later on clear all the Vanilla content with hitting lvl 70.

The Burning Crusade
- Maybe the best period while playing World of Warcraft, the content was really awesome and playfull. In these days, I was in old Conquest and I rerolled my elemental shaman ,Vortex, being my main character. Cleared most content in the Burning Crusade before SWP was introduced.
We had a good progress in Sunwell Plateau, with getting the – 30% boss HP „patch“ we actually cleared everything until Kil'Jaiden who would fall in the next week.

Wrath of the Lich King
- Hitting level 80 on my shaman made me apply to The Grip of Saul. I later on left due to unavailability due to University issues and slacking with it which is now on rat
er fine 
I've cleared most raids. Getting bored with Lighting Bolt spam I rerolled my paladin as I wanted to extend my rotation with two more buttons haha.
On Sothis I'm 11/12 in both 10 and 25 man Icecrown Citadel, the rest is cleared except Yog'Saron and the General Vezaxx in Ulduar 10/25.

Current Guild information

- At the moment, I'm guildess due to leaving the Soulflayer Syndicate because I haven't had a single raid in twenty days being in the guild. There was really no point in staying.
I know that I couldn't be invited for every raid what I really don't mind, but being invited in not a single one is „disturbing“.

Why do you want to join Ubiquity?

- First of all, since getting up to level 60 in Vanilla, I was a raider and I want to continue being one. I remember your progress in TBC and now in WotLK. You've always been one of the top ranked guild on Defias Brotherhood and I would like to be „one“ of you in both social and raidin' aspect.
Also, a good friend of mine is playing in Ubiquity, Wrekk whom I'd like to acompany like in the Sidereals days.

What do you think you can bring to us?

- I'm a good and loyal player, always prepared and on time for an incomming raid, open for all decision and tips for something concerning my or some other class, type of music, preparing a dish or something =)
Being an open minded, chilled, positive and optimistic person gives me the ancient strenght to survive the mental illness of wiping on Hogger & Co for a billion times  
Also, I'm an alchemist and jewewlcrafter with maxed skillz.

Some info about class specialization and rotation style:

- My current retribution spec iz 13/5/53. I went for aura mastery, as it is a raid wide spell which doubles for instance, the resistances of the raid on Lord Marrowgar (heroic). Quite usefull talent.
I think that I'm properly specced, with the common paladin specialization and there is nothing much to say about except that I strive on maximizing my dps in any way.

Rotation – I'm starting with Judgin' as it is the biggest damage output and obligatory. Secondly I'm Dsing with having the two set bonus of t10 it refreshes it in no time, in that case i'm swaping CS with another DS, if not , CS is the third thing used followed with and all – time – up concecration and if possible, instant exocrcism and that's about it.

I'm having 2x T10 at the moment, but i'll get the fourth set bonus tomorrow as I have the T10 chestplate in my bank.
With the four set bonus, I'm dropping T9.5 hands and legs and I'll swap the hands with Fleshrending Gauntlet (Festergut ICC25) and the legs with it's T10 equivalent which will give me the missing 1 expertise. I'm using the Whispering Fanged Skull at the moment which will be swaped with Tiny Abomination in a Jar as soon as I get the four tier set bonus.

Personal information:

Name: Marijan Milas

Additional Personal Information:

- I'm a successfull third year student of English and German. I'm available on ventrillo, both talking and listening. I'm a successfull third year student of English and German.
In my free time I mostly play bass guitar. I'm aslo playing in a „progressive“ death metal band called Forensic Clinic ( if there are some fellow metalheads, you can queue us up on myspace).
I enjoy listening to old school death metal as I hate the new wave of metal and music in general,like Bullet for my Valentine and Trivium ( I know you likez them Wrekkball <3 ), my personal, subjective oppinion.
That's about it, feel free to shout your questions!

Best regards,
Sothis
Wrekk

Re: Sothis - Retribution paladin at ya service!

Post by Wrekk »

Pretty good ret paladin I'd say, surely deserving of a trial period.

Vouch.
akahad

Post by akahad »

We will review your aplication and get back to you soon.
Sothis

Post by Sothis »

Awesome! Take your time

P.S.
If there are some questions or something left unanswered, don't hesitate to ask :)
Wrekk

Post by Wrekk »

Used to be in the same guild as Sothis also, he was a good tank, and ret can't be any harder! :D
Sothis

Post by Sothis »

Thanks for the nice and kind words, Wrekk.
Well, as I see - most questions have been answered as you don't have any in the last seven days, more or less.
Just to inform you that I made a couple of upgrades on my gear.

Sincerely,
Sothis
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

we´ll let you know in a few days max. sorry for the delay.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
akahad

Post by akahad »

I m going to accept both you as well as that other retri paladin and see which one of you will perform better. Wisper any oficer for invite.