[Accepted] Aiselyn level 80 Holy Priestess!

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Aiselyn

[Accepted] Aiselyn level 80 Holy Priestess!

Post by Aiselyn »

Your Name:
Roxanne Muldoon

Your age:

Character info:
Aiselyn - Level 80 Blood elf Priest. I am full time holy but have PvE Shadow spec and gear. I also have PvP spec/gear.

Character profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Aiselyn

I am specced holy due to usually being put on raid healing so i have built my spec around the best possible raid healing that i can do. As for my gear i have chosen to gem SP>Haste>Spirit to follow suite of socket bonuses to boost maximum stats. For my Glyphs i have chosen - Glyph of Guardian spirit, Glyph of Circle of Healing and Glyph of Prayer of Healing as i find these most beneficial for raid healing.

PVE experience:
I have cleared Naxx 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 (not downed yogg or Algalon) ICC 10 Cleared all ( in HC 10 11/12 ) 25 Man Cleared all and 4/12 in HC though i know all bosses in HC.

Class role:

I believe my role in raids is to keep a firm grasp on the raids health bars to keep on top of as much raid healing as i can. I have 100% total concentration to make sure i do not fall behind. I'm always well mannered and determined when i come to raids, staying till the task in hand is completed or Ive been told we have done enough. I believe what makes a difference between a good priest and a bad priest is having great spacial awareness and micro management. I also make sure i have Prayer of Mending constantly up aswell as renews on players taking damage. I also keep an eye on the tanks aswell incase there health drops increasingly to put Guardian Spirit on them to prevent death, this is where the glyph comes in handy. I think my performance in raids are top level and i am really good at adapting to what my raid leader requires.

Past Guild history:

I was currently in Isis and i had been in this guild a long time.

Reason for leaving your current guild and applying to Ubiquity:

Isis disbanded on the 20th of July, this is my reason for leaving them as i have never had problems with the guild, i have been offered places in guilds that have ventured further into Icecrown heroics then my guild ever could but i chose to stay as i am loyal and i prefer a good community over progress. I have chose Ubiquity as i believe they are a very determined guild and when i have ever met anyone from the guild they have always seemed respectable and well mannered.

Your availability:
I can play any day through the week after 18:00 (UK time) so i will be available for all raids. Asuming you mean 19:00 game time i can make sure i am online before 18:00 (uk time) so i can attend raids i do not usually get home from work till just after 5:30 (Uk time). Wednesdays i have to pick my mum up with her shopping so i could be 5-10mins late on a wednesday hopefully this would not cause too much of a problem because i'd make sure my character was ready for raids at all times.

Additional notes: I hope you like my application i was in work trying to do this without getting caught :P! I have recently just levelled JC'ing and i have 2 other alts geared for ICC25. Avyanna level 80 DK and Kimri level 80 Mage. I love shopping and shoes! :D My music tastes well ofcourse it has to be charts and lady gaga haha! x
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Re: Aiselyn level 80 Holy Priestess!

Post by Vintoran »

Thank you for your interest in Ubiquity.
You'll hear from us shortly.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Aiselyn

Post by Aiselyn »

For my Glyphs i have chosen - Glyph of Guardian spirit, Glyph of Circle of Healing and Glyph of Prayer of Healing as i find these most beneficial for raid healing.
This has recently been changed and i now use Glyph of Flash heal instead of Glyph of Prayer of Healing, incase you wonder why im using that when i stated above i wasnt :P.
Aiselyn

Post by Aiselyn »

Hi again,

Just thought i would show you the healing from VoA25 from today..seen as i didn't post one earlier i also have one from Blood Queen too from last week.

http://yfrog.com/cbwowscrnshot072110223630j

http://yfrog.com/mtwowscrnshot071410215357j

Thanks.
Aisey/Roxie
xx
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

We decided to give you a trial. Whisper any officer for invite.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
brodinski

Post by brodinski »

Was going to vouch for her but seems like it isn't needed anymore ;). GL on your trial Aiselyn.