[Declined] Karlaws - Balance Druid

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Karlaws

[Declined] Karlaws - Balance Druid

Post by Karlaws »

Character Information
Name: Karlaws
Main Specc: Balance
Off Specc: Feral
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Karlaws

Guild Information
Current Guild
Currently I am a member of Risen. This is just a guild with whom I made with a few friends It's Just for fun and we usually just pug raids.

Previous Guilds
In Vanilla I played my Priest(Twizlor) and was a member of two different guilds - Pulse and Hidden. Both of these guilds were on Scarshield Legion and both were hardcore raiding guilds. I joined Pulse first and we cleared all instances up to and including BWL. I left Pulse to join Hidden because I had an argument with my class leader, at the same time some guild mates had left to join Hidden and vouched for me to join. With Hidden we raided Naxxramas and AQ40. Not long after joining the guild disbanded as BC was after being released and people decided to form their own smaller guilds.

I didn't raid much during BC. I joined a small casual guild on Scarshield Legion called MAIM and raided as far as SSC and then quit the game for a while.

Reasons for Applying to Ubiquity
I want to join Ubiquity because it seems like the perfect guild for me. Raid days are perfect. The fact that you are a long established SUCCESSFULL guild speaks for itself. You remind of my first two guilds - Organised progression orientated guild with skilled players.

What I Can Bring To The Guild
I am a friendly, easy to get along with, dedicated raider that prepares for each raid and has concentrates as much as possible. I try my best and always accept constructive criticism.

Information on Class / Specc etc...
In the above armory link you can find my Specc. My balance specc is the best DPS specc I can choose. As for my DPS rotation, if Eclipse(Wrath) procc I spam Wrath and if Eclipse(Starfire) procc's I spam Starfire. When either of these are cooldown I kepp Insect Swarm and Moonfire up. For AoE I use Hurricane obviously but if enough space allows it I throw in Starfall.
My DPS is usually between 9.5K and 10K.

Additional Information
My real name is Karl.
Hobbies include: Snowbaording, Tennis, DJ'ing and a little bit of Surfing even though I suck at it.
I love listening to music, not really any specific genre but the biggest two would be: House and Rock.

So, thanks for reading. Hopefully this application lives up to your standards. Apologies for any typos etc....

DPS Scrennshots:

featherstomp

Re: Karlaws - Balance Druid

Post by featherstomp »

Hi Karlaws,

I'm a former member of Ubiquity but, I still care and would like to see the best people join.
I have some questions regarding your application.

1)Can you explain the lack of enchanting on Boots and Chest? According to Armory you had that same chest since April but you chose not to enchant it.

2)What kind of consumables do you use during a raid and at what time?

3)Can you comment on your gemming please? Specially on the use of +10 all stats in your belt, do you think it's better than other gems you can fit? If yes than why?

4)Glyphs, I noticed that you use glyph of Innervate. What was the reason you went with this particular glyph instead of lets say Starfall?

5)Talents. Can you explain why Moonglow is more important than Owlkin Frenzy and Typhoon?

Looking forward to your answers.
Former member, Retired Happyface Tree
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

we´ll let you know in a few days max. sorry for the big delay.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Hello Karlaws,

I have to apologize for the long delay, I somehow managed to overlook it. The questions Featherstomp asked are very interesting though and I would also like to hear your answers to them.

Additionally I would like to know if you have some other DPS screenshots that show your dps at the end of a fight instead of right in the middle of it, so it's easier to see how high your sustained dps is.

Looking forward to your answers

Best regards
Lanius
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

ok nvm.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money