[Accepted] Merivu - Retribution Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Merivu

[Accepted] Merivu - Retribution Paladin

Post by Merivu »

- Class: Paladin

- Spec: Retribution (11/5/55)

- Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Merivu

- DPS Screenshots: http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a44 ... 213141.jpg <- This one was taken at April 14th, 2010, when the buff was at 10 or 15 percent (can't remember clearly, but it was surely one of them back then).

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a44 ... 202925.jpg <- This is from Festergut encounter aswell, however it's newer. Was taken at June 13th, when the buff was at 20 percent. It's Zhulthar's UI btw, I can't find any good screenshot I took with Recount enabled.

- Guild info: I'm in Isis at the moment. The guild is falling apart due to lack of attendance to raids from the members, that's the reason I'm leaving.

- Reason to apply: Raiding with people who know what they're doing and the fun that comes with it.

- Pluses I'm bringing: I obey the lead's commands unquestioningly. Noone can show a single person who witnessed me whining on any situation about the lead's or any other member's choices, so I can't tell you what I'm bringing but what I'm not bringing is any kind of a problem. I have attended to 99% of raids we did in Isis, always shared the top EP standing with Zhulthar.

- Info about rotation: Hammer of Wrath > Crusader Strike > Judgement of Wisdom > Divine Storm > Consecration > Exorcism > Holy Wrath. I use the same rotation for both single target and multiple targets (switching to Seal of Corruption on single target and Seal of Command on multiple targets of course).

- Additional info: My RL name is Alp, I'm 20 and I'm from Turkey. Can't live without METAL. And yea I'm in love with Ebrill (shushh she doesn't know that yet).
Zehluj

Re: Merivu - Retribution Paladin

Post by Zehluj »

Is it just me or are those screenshot being linked to your shaman friend's screenshots?
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

It's Zhulthar's UI btw, I can't find any good screenshot I took with Recount enabled.
Totally legimate since they're both on the list.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Zehluj

Post by Zehluj »

Ohh aha, totally missed that one.
Ebril

Post by Ebril »

Me again here on Merivus application.
Im going to say basically exactly the same about Merivu as i did with Zhulthar.
They are both amazing people, and to hav both i wish you luck...Joke. You would love them.
99% of all raids again. And hes just great just like Zhulthar.
They are both the two best people ive ever met and raided with. And ive raided with alot of people :P
yet again a HUGE vouch from me..

Good luck Merivu!

(Not sure if im aloud to do this, but im giving you my honest opinion)
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Hello Merivu,

we decided to give you a trial spot to show us what you're capable of. Whisper an Officer online for an invite.