[Declined] Deathknight. 80, frost DPS

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Adrani

[Declined] Deathknight. 80, frost DPS

Post by Adrani »

Class - Deahtknight
Spec - Frost. DPS
Gear - 6035k Gearscore, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Sychelis ((Armory link))
Guild - Im guidless, Ive been Alliance since the day i started wow. Alliance got me boring when i downed LK and i wanted to try Horde, and so far horde rules!, and hopefully Ubiquity can make it even nicer!
- Why i want to apply you, Ive allways known about Ubiquity, and i heard alot of great things about you guys and i know you progress. i allso think i will fit very good in Ubi,
- What i can bring, A nice friendship. hopefully i will get part of your nice community. Im allso a very serious raider and i can be 100% serious on encounters. meanwhile i can be funny on encounters as Funship. Marrowgar. And such things like the first bosses where you dont need 100% concentration. but im very serious when it comes to Lichking and heroics mode and yea.. you know,
- Im specced Frost beacuse thats the dps spec i fit best with. my dps is easy, Open with 'Ice touch - pleague strike, Blood strike, Obliterate, Blood strike, 2/3x Frost strike. refresh Plague and Use Howling fjord for resetting Ice favor ( the dot ) i hoy yhe glyph so Howling refresh' my Ice favor so i dont have to keep Icy touching (;.
- I can attend the days your raiding and the times your raiding, except monday where i have to log out 23:15 / 23:30.
My name is Emil, im 16years old. in my sparetime i play football otherwise i relax with some wow' im in 9th grade. i hope i can get in Ubi and show my personality - I hope to get part of your community and such things, Greets Sychelis!
akahad

Re: Deathknight. 80, frost DPS

Post by akahad »

hello there, we ll review your aplication and get back to you shortly
Adrani

Post by Adrani »

Nice to know mate!(;
- Thanks
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

hello adrani,

we have decided to decline your application, because we see no way to be able to fit you into our raids.

you should also look at other applications and see that you didn´t exactly make it impossible for us to decline you.

in any case, all the best. take care.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money