[Acepted] Lewtfisk -- 80 Muti, Rogue

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Lewtfisk

[Acepted] Lewtfisk -- 80 Muti, Rogue

Post by Lewtfisk »

Some info about my character:

Name: Lewtfisk
Class: Rogue
Armory-Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Lewtfisk
My current spec is Mutilate/Envenom (51/18-2)

And reasons for why i have engineering as a proffession is the 340 haste proc/enchant on gloves and the Agility on Cloak,
and nitro boosts which is giving me good crit, and mining for farming money and levling my engineering.

Some info about me:

My name is Daniel, im 16 years old, i live sweden. My favorite sport is Basketball.

And why i want to join Ubiquity. It seen to be a awesome raiding guild, and raiding is my thing, thats the funniest part of this game i think, ive been raiding since TBC(I started to play when TBC was released), and i have always wanted to kill the Lich king, so bad, but i never get the chance, and i dont have so much hardmode exp, but i learn that fast, reading up tactics before raid or watching a movie.

My current rotation as muti, Garrote, HFD, SnD, Mutilate, Envenom and so on.
I can attend the raiding times and days.

And about my guild i am in atm, Zephyr reaons why i want to leave is that they only do 10 man raiding, i want this 25man raiding, and you are doing hardmodes, makes it ever funnier to do 25mans, more a challange.

What i can offer to Ubiquity, well, I can offer you a mature and a active player, also a very great dps, And im not the who Ragequit the game after a few wipes. Flasks is somthing i can farm for raids too , I have ventrilo and a mic.
Lewtfisk

Re: Lewtfisk -- 80 Muti, Rogue

Post by Lewtfisk »

it may show that im combat spec on that armory link, I respecced today, changed some gear and sockets etc.
Razzie

Post by Razzie »

Nothing majorly wrong with your gear, although the app is a bit lacking and often enough, it's your first impression to...impress us.
Other then that, looks alright :)

P.S. 50ap on bracers!! gogo! Also look into making up those last 4 points of expertise!
Lewtfisk

Post by Lewtfisk »

ive missed that last 4 expertise! Thanks for telling me, ill fix that as soon as possible, and the 50 AP im able to get too.
Lewtfisk

Post by Lewtfisk »

I have fixed my expertise cap and get new enchants to the best of them.
akahad

Post by akahad »

i cannot answer your application just yet. atm we re in middle of serious rearranging of roster, so you'll have to give us time at least until next sunday. i m not saying we'll accept you then, but merely that we ll be able to make a informed decision by then. Thank you for your understanding.
Lewtfisk

Post by Lewtfisk »

okay, no problem
akahad

Post by akahad »

okay, after long consideration we have decided to give you a chance to prove yourself in our raids. However i must emphase that we expect our members to use max rank gems&enchants on their gear.

Wisper any oficer for invite.