[Accepted] Krathil - Boomkin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Krathil

[Accepted] Krathil - Boomkin

Post by Krathil »

A bit about my situation
I would just like to explain a few other things before i begin to answer the questions for you all.

I have pretty much always raided hardcore since TBC when i killed kil jaeden on my Paladin all the way untill the release of icc, i have done alot of hardmode experience in ulduar (glory of the ulduar raider) and also i used to have the legendary mace on my paladin. The game became stale and repetitive, and i never really enjoyed sunwell.

i used to have the 'immortal title' on my paladin which i really enjoyed for.. Epeen or how ever its said. just felt appropiate

I came back in march time to join a few of real life friends on this server to bassically start from scratch for a fresh start, earthen Ring sever was getting a little stale. i joined walk on water and even though its full of people i know irl im not happy with the raiding. the guild has been struggling and we are unable to move into 25 mans, and people seem to just jump in 10 mans for the 8 farm bosses and dont logg on again this has basically caused alot stress, and im also not happy with their leadership style either, they have a bad approach to raiding and the guild leader seamed to lack any real stones to take control, and when a 14yr old immature child was left to lead the raid and did a rather awful job, i drew the line and left.

So here i am, My gear is ok and ive farmed for it all pretty much solid since i came back to wow. Mainly 10mans, as i wanted getting much in the 25's except for the dkp.

-Class/spec
Balance Druid (resto os)

Armoury link
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Krathil

I must note, that the first trinket is not what i use in raiding, i have the Hit / Haste one from triumph badges for that.

Guild History
Most recent and only one on this sever being Walk on Water
This was the first guild i raided with when i returned to game, and i jumped straight into raiding ICC. i raided with them all the way through to the end of ICC, but lately there has been some attendance and leadership issues which is why i have decided to leave, but i wish them all the luck progressing non the less.

<Insomnia>Earthen Ring
I raided all through TBC and wotlk prior to ICC with this guild all the way untill we progressed all the way through ulduar and killed yogsaron. i did this as a healadin, and had the legendary mace.

i left due to the game becoming stale, and RL issues, such as a new job getting in the way.

Why Us
I want to join a stable raiding guild with a good social side also. i want to raid with people who really want to progress and raid endgame, and i also want to find a guild to raid cataclysm with and also a fun place to level up in cataclysm, as well as being a jokey friendly group with mature players. not some adolescent emo children which you tend to find.

What do i bring for you?
Basically i bring you a very active and dedicated player who is always prepared for raids in every aspect, from knowing tactics to having flasks and buff food. i am a player who has no time restrictions provided that i am back from work, which is normally at lastest 6pm GMT time, 7pm sever time. but that is normally the very lastest.

My rotations
As a boomkin the rotation is pretty simple,

i use a wrath, debuff-dot wrath till proc, starfire, and switch rotation. depending on boss will alter is i proc starfire and treants as well.

What days can you raid?
I can raid whenever im needed

Raid experience
Tbc
All content cleared,
Kill jaeden taken down shortly after the nerf.

Wotlk
All pre Ulduar content cleared
Ulduar 10 - (glory of the ulduar raider)
- Algalon killed
Ulduar 25- cleared with various hardmodes

Toc 10- Cleared

Toc 25- Cleared
togc 25- 3/5

Icc 10- cleared
hicc - 9/12
Icc 25- 9/12

Although i haven't done as much content as you all i am well aware of all tactics for normals and can be up to date and i will never be needed to be told tactics for bosses unless your version is different to the standard publicized version of the fights.

About me
Im 24, and i mainly live in Cambridge UK. I have recently finished Uni, and work for Barclays bank, this is why my return time from work varies, all depends on when the safe is locked up and money accounted for.

I currently want to join the police. but unsure weather to move to another country or not, as i also currently live in spain.

I Played American Football for my Uni, but now due to lack of time play no sports... must try to get healthier.

I really enjoy a good laugh but have a dreadful sense of humor, i laugh at my own jokes while no one else is... gosh im a geek.

I dont drink, or smoke... and i try to work out, have one hell of a sweet tooth though.
akahad

Re: Krathil - Boomkin

Post by akahad »

thanks for your aplication, we ll review it and get back to you soon.
akahad

Re: Krathil - Boomkin

Post by akahad »

we decided to accept you for trial, wisper any oficer for invite.