[Declined] Bluntzen - Fury Warrior

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Bluntzen

[Declined] Bluntzen - Fury Warrior

Post by Bluntzen »

- Gear (best link to a profile)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Bluntzen

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)
I was the Guild leader in <Allegiance>. I left because we couldn't progress in ICC more then the first 6 bosses so people started to leave so i left aswell. Beside of that i have mostly been a free-raider.

- Why you want to apply to us
Because i have alot of raiding expiriance and know my stuff. I'am mostly DPS, but i have tanking OS. I wish to join a guild that can kill the Lich King because i set my goal to kill him before ICC becomes a "face-roll" place to take down.

- What do you think you can bring to us
I can bring skills, damage and and help to push on with your raiding against the Lich King.

- Some info about class/spec, dps rotation, healing style
I read alot on forums and talk to other warrior's i know and have a freindship to and get some hints and tips from them. and with those tips and all the reading on the forums my DPS can't go any other way then UP!

- About me
My name is Snorre. I'am a 15 year old boy from Norway. I have played World Of Warcraft since the Burning Crusade. I came from the RP server Earthen Ring to Defias Brotherhood because my brothers was playing on this server.
Apocalypsee

Re: Bluntzen - Fury Warrior

Post by Apocalypsee »

Im still just a trial and not even a warrior but what I think is weird is that you don't use the ICC ring?
You are reverd and the ICC rep ring would be a nice boost in dps imo.

Anyway GL :)
<---[ApocaLypseE]--->

Image <--Click it.
One man, One destiny,
One to RULE them all.... Apoc! :)
akahad

Re: Bluntzen - Fury Warrior

Post by akahad »

hello there. Thanks for your aplcation, however your gearing choises make me preety sure that you wouldnt be able to provide good enough dps for icc hardmodes. i wish you best of luck in finding guild more on par with your gear.