[Declined] Ret Paladin of win

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Jb^

[Declined] Ret Paladin of win

Post by Jb^ »

Name: Ontario

Class: Paladin

Spec: Ret (7,7,57) Holy (51,20 For Arena)

Gear: I mainly follow Rawr and Elitest Jerks BiS http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... cn=Ontario

Guilds: Sinisters (Bladefist/Outland EU) main guild from Vanila, was there from the start from downing Rag to opening AQ. N/A (Forget the name and server) Did TBC content as a lock in BT and SSC. Faith Plus One (Present Day) Due to a lot of RL friends wanting to play again we made a guild short term while we all go our seperate ways and look for better guilds.

Why you? Because I have friends within your ranks, I'm in love with Mournie so I send him flowers and Ubiquity is fun to say and to spell!
What can I give to you? Probably as oldschool as they come in knowing my role as every other spec you can be in game, played closed American BETA and everything this game has had to offer. Oh and my chirpy personality, who wants a quiet dull person around anyway?

How I play: I'm a firm believer in knowledge over gear, but I got both so lets roll some faces.

So my names Jake I'm 22 and live on the South East coast of England, I'm a mixed martial arts fighter and train in kickboxing, brazilian jiu jitsu and freestyle wrestling. I'm out going and out spoken and love to travel, some people know me on the server for the wrong reasons but those people who then got to know me never looked back ;D

I'm basicaly looking to have a laugh with people and strive to get better progress as a team because there's no better feeling having a bosskill right? So yeah looking forward to comments good and bad so hit me up in game or on here I'll check it when I can.

Peace
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Ret Paladin of win

Post by Varanor »

Jb^ wrote: So my names Jake I'm 22 and live on the South East coast of England, I'm a mixed martial arts fighter and train in kickboxing, brazilian jiu jitsu and freestyle wrestling.
Rickson by armbar.

Horrible trinkets you have there but nothing seriously wrong.
Alatra

Post by Alatra »

Jb^ wrote: I'm a mixed martial arts fighter and train in kickboxing, brazilian jiu jitsu and freestyle wrestling.
Peace
yes you may train in those but i still kicked ur arse today haha :lol:
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

if a guy sends me flowers, it does nothing really. :P
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Jb^

Post by Jb^ »

Varanor wrote: Horrible trinkets you have there but nothing seriously wrong.
Trinkets are the bane of my life, have the worst luck ever. I do have the mirror though but I logged off with scorpion winding someone up.
Zabii

Post by Zabii »

Looks pretty good, could maybe grab the Herlumi war token from frost badges. Spec is pretty good but might have to change it to include Aura Mastery, its quite handy for certain boss encounters.

Seems Mournie has a bit of a not so secret admirer <3
akahad

Post by akahad »

Edit: could you please answer wrekks acusations?
Wrekk

Post by Wrekk »

Pretty rude and doesn't mind ninjaing stuff from what I've seen.
akahad

Post by akahad »

hello there,

unfortunatly, as you didnt bother to respond to our member questions i take it you re no longer interested in joining our guild and therfore put your aplication as declined. Best of luck