[Accepted] Eskidee - Demo Lock

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Eskidee

[Accepted] Eskidee - Demo Lock

Post by Eskidee »

Personal Infomation

Name – Nicola (Nikki Preferred).
Age – 20.
Location – England (Manchester).

Character Infomation

Character Name – Eskidee.
Race – Blood Elf.
Class – Warlock.
Spec – Demonology.
Offspec – Affliction (Havent really used this offspec for ages just normslly use my Demo spec).

I currently dont have any SS of my dps in a raid enviroment as i havent needed to in the past but i havent really raided since BoD went casual so i havent been able take any. I also duno how to get them World of Logs up (If needed il try my hardest try get some well find them).

Some info about class/spec, dps rotation
The spec i have gives me a high burst damage and high crit chance. For my single damage target i will use Metamorphsis and Demonic Empowerment then lifetap (i have this in a macro), I will then cast Curse of Doom, immolate, corruption, shadow bolt (incinerate if molton core procs) then repeat as the dots run out, then at 35% health il cast soul fire but keep my corruption and curse up. For Multiple targets i will Metamorphsis and Demonic Empowerment then lifetap (i have this in a macro) and use Immolation Aura and cast Rain of Fire.

Gear
Armory Link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Eskidee
WoW Heroes Link - http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu ... me=Eskidee

Glyphs
I had read on Elitist Jerks and Warlock’s Den these are best to provide the highest DPS boost.
Glyph of Lifetap – this gives more spellpower which in turn makes Demonic Pact much better.
Glyph of Felguard – Increases the attack of the felguard by 20% which is more DPS.
Glyph of Quick Decay - Faster Corruptions means more DPS and more Molten Core procs.

Guild History

Delirium - First guild I joined when I came over to this realm from Boulderfist and I still to this day haven’t a clue what happened to it.

Ruin brotherhood – Was a casual guild and I wanted to raid more.

The Nephilim – Had some problems with a certain guild member, he didn’t have a very nice attitude towards other players and it kind of forced me to leave in the end.

Brotherhood of Doom – I’m still here at the moment but we have gone casual and aren’t raiding anymore as most of the core members have left (bit sad :( really but that’s the way it goes).

Why you want to apply to us
I want to apply to you because you are serious raiding guild who seem to achieve some of the best progress on the server; you seem to have a serious manner to your raiding schedule which also fits me very well. I would love to be in a dedicated, serious and enjoyable raid environment again, just love the feeling to do the one thing that keeps me playing this game without any messing around when it.

What do you think you can bring to us
Well as you know I can bring you the awesome Demo buff =), also I can bring you a hard working player who wants to progress and help with the progression in the guild. I’m a lovely happy person who gets on with most people and love just chilling/playing and chatting with my online friends =).

Thank you for reading my application =) xxx
Razzie

Re: Eskidee - Demo Lock

Post by Razzie »

woa pink all over the shop
Rezeka

Post by Rezeka »

Terribad accent, good player :P
akahad

Post by akahad »

hello there, do you have any dps parses that you could share?
Eskidee

Post by Eskidee »

Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Hello Eskidee, thank you for your application.

I have one question regarding your demo specc: why do you have only 2 points in Molten Core but 3 points in improved Demonic Tactics? Since Demonic Pact was changed to have a 45 sec duration and a 20 sec internal cooldown, the uptime is way less dependand on your pet's crit nowadays. Even with the old DP, 6% less damage on Soulfire and Incinerate on a Molten Core procc can hardly be outweighted by ~3% more pet crit.

Additionally it seems that you are not using the on use ability of your second trinket, at least in those 2 Saurfang kills in the WoL data you posted i couldn't find the buff gain. Were those before you got the trinket?
Eskidee

Post by Eskidee »

hello,

The spec im currently using, is and was recommended on a few websites (wowwiki being one)and my class leader from BoD, as the best spec to give me the best output on my dps. I would be up to give what you say a go as it is another one of the specs I have seen and had a look at to see the difference it will make on my dps.

About the trinket, to be perfectly honest I forgot it was one that I needed to use on my action bars (my bad) but also I sorted through my actions bars and forgot to put it back on, so that is the reason it isnt showing up on the logs. I was searching through my gear a few days ago and i remembered I forgot about it when sorting my bars out and put it straight back on there but as i havent been raiding its not showing on the logs sorry. (that doesnt sound to good but honestly is needed I think).
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

I heard that standard white on dark characters are easy to read, or was I wrong?
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.
Eskidee

Post by Eskidee »

hehe im a pink person but you also can read it hehe or i wouldnt have made a colour ;P you know your loveing the pink you cant deny it haha=) xx
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

We decided to give you a chance to prove yourself during a trial period, please whisper an officer online to get a guildinvite.

Make sure to know the tactics for ICC hardmodes by heart, best is to watch a few videos and ofc read the tactics (for example on tankspot.com)