[Accepted] Alatra- Prot Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Alatra

[Accepted] Alatra- Prot Paladin

Post by Alatra »

A bit about my situation
I would just like to explain a few other things before i begin to answer the questions for you all.

I have pretty much always raided hardcore since TBC when i killed kil jaeden on my shaman all the way untill the release of icc, i have done alot of hardmode experience in ulduar (glory of the ulduar raider) and also algalon 10 man. i was forced to take a break as icc was released due to family illness.

all hardmode experience for Toc 10/25 and for ulduar- glory of the ulduar raider can be seen on my shaman (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Starcle)

I came back in january time to join alot of real life friends on this server Basically im an officer/raidleader in my current guild, and even though its full of people i know irl im not happy with the raiding. the guild has been struggling and we are unable to move into 25 mans, and people seem to just jump in 10 mans for the 8 farm bosses and dont logg on again this has basically caused alot of my friends and the main core of the guild to move to <goons> and im stuck in the old guild with no members to raid with.

So here i am, My gear is ok and ive farmed for it all pretty much solid since i came back to wow.

-Class/spec
Protection Paladin (holy os)

Armoury link
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Alatra

Guild History

<Kamuflashjefylla> Dentarg Alliance
This was the first guild i raided with and i jamp straight into black temple. i raided with them all the way through to the end of wotlk when they disbanded due to failed guild merge. (recently reformed elsewhere)

<Unending> Bloodfeather alliance
I raided all through wotlk with this guild all the way untill we progressed 2 bosses into Toc 25 hardmodes where alot of members where kicked as the gms girlfriend (well if you can call a girl you met on wow your girlfriend) sent alot of people naked pics

<Audentia> lightning blade horde
i joined this guild and helped raidlead on my shaman, i helped them through ulduar 25 and through toc 25, this was around the time icc was just released and when (as said in top paragraph) i took a break due to family illness.

<Faith plus one> Defias brotherhood Horde Currently a officer and raidleader of this guild, guild made of all real life friends, all of them left today due to lack of raiding, they all joined goons.

Why Us
I want to joing a stable raiding guild with a good social side also. i want to raid with peopel who really want to progress and raid endgame, and i also want to find a guild to raid cataclism with and also a fun place to level up in cataclism

What do i bring for you?

Basically i bring you a very active and dedicated player who is always prepared for raids in every aspect, from knowing tactics to having flasks and buff food. i am a player who has no time restrictions and can pretty much raid whenever im needed.

My rotations
As a prot pala the rotation is pretty simple,

i use a 969696 rotation which basically rotates a 9 second cooldown then a 6 second and visa versa, this gives me optimal tps as i am constantly using every gcd efficently. I also input Hammer of wrath and other cds into my rotation by replacing them with the 9 second cooldown, then its pretty much carry on as usual.

What days can you raid?

I can raid whenever im needed

Raid experience
Tbc
All content cleared,
Kill jaeden taken down shortly after the nerf.

Wotlk

All pre Ulduar content cleared
Ulduar 10 - (glory of the ulduar raider)
- Algalon killed
Ulduar 25- cleared with various hardmodes

Toc 10- Cleared
Togc 10- Tribute to mad skill
Toc 25- Cleared
togc 25- 2/5

Icc 10- 8/12
Icc 25- 6/12

Although i havent done as much content as you all i am well aware of all tactics for normals and can be up to date and i will never be needed to be told tactics for bosses unless your version is different to the standard publicised version of the fights.

About me

Im 20 (almost 21) and i mainly live in cardiff as im currently a student at univercity their,i study optometry, im a very funloving and outgoing person and pretty much get on with every one.

I broke up for summer last week and am now off till october (gotta love long breaks from uni). while im off uni i live in eastbourne on the south coast of england, and unfortunatly while im home i do live with my parents but i pretty much do what i want when im here and have no bed times or curfews ect.

I play rugby for the 1st team at cardiff uni but my games and training very rarely clash with raidtimes and if they do i can let you know well in advance.

I work part time while im off uni as a barber, i learned to cut hair when i was younger working in my dads chain of hairdressers located around sussex. I enjoy going to the gym and doing mma, im a very chilled out person and enjoy a laugh.

I also enjoy clubbing but i tend to go out after raids, get really drunk then come in and do my dailys haha.

Every day is a fun day when Alatra is in the guild!!
Razzie

Re: Alatra- Prot Paladin

Post by Razzie »

need more brits, thumbs up from me!
akahad

Post by akahad »

hello there, we ll review ur aplication and give you answer soon.
vespid

Post by vespid »

Brits ftw!!! Good luck with your app aswell and ery crazy pic :P

Mind blast face palm!!! Pew Pew!!! :D
akahad

Post by akahad »

hello there. even tho your gear and experience are below our expectations, having in mind coming summer, we decided to give you a shot. If you want us to take burden of gearing you up you ll have to prove yourself as realy exceptional player. If I were you i d make sure I know all the tactics inside-out, stocked on industractible pots and waited for your shot to impress us.

Wisper any oficer for guild invite
Alatra

Post by Alatra »

sweet thank you for the opportunity, i will drop you a message either later on today or in the morning tomorrow, As i was unsure as to when i would be getting a reply im going out for a family dinner tonight for my little sisters birthday. but apart from that i have no plans at all for the remainder of summer.

i am fully stocked up of flasks and elixirs at the moment as well.

from
Alatra

Edit, I am a mong and left my wallet at work and my acc ran out this morning :shock: so ill 100% wisper for invite tomorrow around 4 uk time if thats ok

sorry again xx