[Accepted] Apocalypsee 80 Mage Cross faction

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Apocalypsee

[Accepted] Apocalypsee 80 Mage Cross faction

Post by Apocalypsee »

Character name: Apocalypsee (Might change when I transfer)

Race: Gnome atm but will change to troll for the racial and the nice dance :D.

Class: Mage

Spec: My first spec is Arcane (57/3/11) because my gear suits much better for arcane then for fire.
In arcane I have:
Arcane Focus 2/3 but will change to 3/3 when I change to horde because I loose Heroic Presence (1% hit)
I have Frost Warding 2/2 instead of Ice Shards 2/3 because getting little mana back on some fights is better then more trash aoedps.
Glyphs: The major glyphs are standard: Molten Armor, Arcane Missliles, Arcane Blast.
The minor are: Frost Ward, Slowfall, Arcane Intellect.

My second spec is Fire (20/52/0) for fights like Lich King, Rotface where there are lots of movment. To get hit capped I replace my pants with Sanctified Bloodmage Leggings.
I use Student of the Mind 3/3 instead of having Flame Throwing 2/2 because I never experience with having range problems so far. This will ofc change for LK fight.
I have Arcane Concentration 5/5 instead of 3/5 and Magic Absorption 2/2. This will change for LK fight aswell.
Glyphs: The Major are again standard fire glyphs: Molten Armor, Living Bomb, Fireball.
The minor are: Frost Ward, Slowfall, Arcane Intellect.

- Gear (best link to a profile) My Armory

- Raiding Experience-
I didn't raid in vanilla since I was 46+ when TBC hitted.
All vanilla raids have been cleared in TBC.

TBC:
All outdoor bosses killed.

Karazhan (Cleared)
Gruul's Lair (Cleared)
Magtheridon's Lair (Cleared) Also was on cube duty before they clicked themselfs
Champion of the Naaru (Completed)
Serpentshrine Cavern (Cleared)
The Eye (Cleared)
Hand of A'dal (Completed)
Hyjal Summit/Mount Hyjal (Cleared)
Black Temple (Cleared)
Sunwell Plateau (Cleared) M'uru/Entropius and Kil'Jaeden killed after 30% HP nerf.

In WotLK:
Naxxramas 10/25 (Cleared, Undying)
The Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 (Cleared, 10/25 3D completed)
The Eye of Eternity 10/25 (Cleared)
Ulduar 10/25 (Cleared, Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 player))
Trial of the Crusader 10/25 (Cleared)
Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 (Cleared, A Tribute to Insanity (10 player))
Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 (Icehowl to ~10%)
Icecrown Citadel 10 (Cleared)
Icecrown Citadel 10 HC (9/12, Professor Putricide to ~6%)
Icecrown Citadel 25 (11/12 Best try on LK was ~65% )
Icecrown Citadel 25 HC (0/12)

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) -

TBC
My first raiding guild was Outcast Legion where I didn't pass trial because of lack of gear(TBC).
I joined Genesis where I raided up to Kael and Vashj. Sadly this guild disbanded.
Went to Redrum Inc where I cleared everything up to Sunwell. Including ZA timed.
Alot of core redrum members left when sunwell hitted so after not even having enough people for a 25 man I left.
Joined Vanguard of Justice and cleared Sunwell before WotLK. Up to muru before the nerf.

WotLK
Took 2 months break from World Of Warcraft after killing sart with 18 people first kill so I thought that raiding would be booring.
When I got back most Vanguard of Justice members left or was on a break aswell so I joined Redrum again.
Was in Redrum Inc from Naxx to ICC. Left them because all started to slack and we only got 1 25 man each week and that was on farming boss night.

Joined The Dusk Wardens after leaving Redrum Inc to play with 2 of my IRL mates. But 1 left and the other had computer problems so I left them aswell.

- What do you think you can bring to us- I can bring a experienced mage and a mage that is used to hard and unexpected situations.
A mage that is used to progressing and that love every aspect of raiding. My playstyle is straight forward. DPS hard and don't die to whatever cost.
My rotation for arcane is 4x AB if proc AM. If no proc use 2 or 3 more AB if mana allows it if no proc use AM anyway.
Because unprocced AM is better then AB manawise.
The mage class is a pretty straight forward class. We are here to DPS (used to be a good CC aswell but ToC and ICC have almost none CC). And we can DPS good.
In my current gear arcane is the best singletarget DPS, while fire is excellent aswell but not in my gear. The diffrence is very little around 700 dps.
I enjoy the firespec more thou because I played it for most of the time. I even leveled as fire up to level 56 where I tried frost.

Do you know anyone in Ubi?-
Yes. I know Zitasah from Redrum Inc.

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
I can attend the raiding times and days. If you give me a chance you will see that I will have 90-100% signup attendence.

WoL -
I only found 1 WoL from an 10man ICC. Rest is my own screenshots after the fights.

WoL 10man
Blood-Queen Lana'thel 25man
Lord Marrowgar 25man
Lady Deathwhisper 25man
Deathbringer Saurfang 25man
Festergut 25man

Will try to find some more WoL but It will be hard now since its hard to find a good 25 man pug on Alliance side.
I have some 10 man HC screenshots if you want.

How are you?- My name is Kamil and I live in Linköping, Sweden. Im born in Swidnik (close to Lublin), Poland.
Im 20 years old and styding to become powerplant engineer. I have currently finished my first year and have summer holiday now.
When my school start again It will have 0 impact on my gametime and I will only go away for 1 week before my exam.
I love all kinds of music from SlipKnot, Metallica to Akon, jay-Z. If the song is good I lissen to it.
My fav thing in the world is a good movie. The feeling you get when you watch a good movie is so great.
I have played wow for about 4 years now. And I have always played my mage and this is the only class I enjoy.
I also have a priest that I play to understand the healing aspect of raiding and to get more insight so I can use that knowledge to how play my mage.

My Priest's Armory

If you have any other question im happy to answer them all.
<---[ApocaLypseE]--->

Image <--Click it.
One man, One destiny,
One to RULE them all.... Apoc! :)
Apocalypsee

Re: Apocalypsee 80 Mage Cross faction

Post by Apocalypsee »

Forgot to say that I have a new UI.

My new UI
<---[ApocaLypseE]--->

Image <--Click it.
One man, One destiny,
akahad

Post by akahad »

Hello there and thanks for your aplication.
We ll take a look at it and give you answer before next reset.
Apocalypsee

Post by Apocalypsee »

Just changed to horde (troll). Got the same name so if you want to try me out in an 10 man or an alt run or something im free.
<---[ApocaLypseE]--->

Image <--Click it.
One man, One destiny,
Razzie

Post by Razzie »

i hate to piss on bonfires but lying aggrovates me, you weren't kicked from OL because of gear, it was because you do as well as you should of, however... you where a nice guy and people improve. By the looks of things that has already happened so!

good luck with your application! hope to see you soon :)
Apocalypsee

Post by Apocalypsee »

oh, the explenation i got from the officer was that I didn't improve my hitcap (was not capped) under the period of my trial. I was supposed to get 3/3 spellfire and the 2/2 spellstrike. i failed to do that and since my dps was really low I failed my trial.

But yes I have improved and im still a nice guy. I hope I get to show that :).
<---[ApocaLypseE]--->

Image <--Click it.
One man, One destiny,
akahad

Post by akahad »

Just an update, we re still reviewing ur app.
Apocalypsee

Post by Apocalypsee »

No problem. Tanke your time :). I understand that you are quite busy so il just wait.
<---[ApocaLypseE]--->

Image <--Click it.
One man, One destiny,
akahad

Post by akahad »

Accepted for trial, ask any oficer for invite.