Vildor blood deathknight aplication

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

infested

Vildor blood deathknight aplication

Post by infested »

Playing hours: all days from 6pm till 2/3am

Character Information
character Name: Vildor
Character Class: Deathknight
Character Race: Tauren
Character's Current Mainspec:Blood (tank) ( intrested in the frost spec also for nasty aoe threath)
Character's Current Dual spec: unholy
Character's specs that you intend to raid with: Blood (tank) also intrested in going dps if needed but i lack the gear for it abit
Character's Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Vildor
Alternate Characters, Their Specs and Intentions:
andras undead warlock demo/affli
infested prot warrior
gorerotted tauren druid feral tank
maggotcorpse troll shaman enhancement / elemental

Why do i want to join Ubiquity?
Im looking for an active guild that wil have good progression in the end game raiding specialy 25mans. i beleve i can tribute alot when it comes to tanking.im always up to date for every tactic there is, and if i dont i learn them closely . i always come flask and foodbuff ready to raids knowing the fight. im an active player who wil mostly join all the raids that are up to. am always ready to help a fellow guildy and giving advice on raids if needed. i know ma aplication looks a bit really poor
couse im very bad at making aplications im sorry for that :( i know i made apply whit ma warrior tank few weeks or even months ago and yer guys dint need tanks that time so now i try again whit ma deathknight and hoping for the best :)
hope to get some replys soon! btw hail rezeka!

/greets vildor
akahad

Re: Vildor blood deathknight aplication

Post by akahad »

hello there vildor.

Thanks for your aplication, we ll have a look at it and give you an answer soon.
akahad

Re: Vildor blood deathknight aplication

Post by akahad »

I m sorry to say that, but currently we cannot fit another tank in our roster and therfore have to decline your aplication.