Shíne - Restoration Shaman

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

canond0rf

Shíne - Restoration Shaman

Post by canond0rf »

Account information

Class: Shaman

Spec (ms/os): Restoration/Elemental

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Sh%C3%ADne

Guild History: I have searched good and friendly raiding guild for a long time now. My latest guild was Ragnator Homicida. I joined there because they asked me and I didn't have guild already. Their raiding intencity was lowering all the time.

Raiding Experience: I bought WoW when Lich King expansion was in a stores allready so I don't have pre-WOTLK raiding experience. I have done Onyxia, Naxx, couple bosses in Ulduar, Totcs and 9/12 ICC25 but not with this character (Aukau -Balance Druid) and I have knowledge for everybosses in ICC. And I learn all tacs fast if I need to do some pre-WOTLK raid for exaple.

Reason for applying you: I have heard that you are "imba" and friendly raiding guild. And your guild accomplishments are amazing for exaple you have killed Lich King. That mean so much for me. I can bring you "imba" healing. I am very solid person so I am able to join all your raids. I am also very friendly and funny. If you had vent or some else communication programm you would hear my Finnish accent. :lol:

Dps and healing: My elemental spec is made for leveling and for heroics so I don't think that it is important for you. But my healing is more important I guess. My main heal is Chain Heal (glyphed (4 targets)). Then I have that totem so I keep Riptiding all the time that I can have three stacks all the time. Then I use lesserhealing wave if I see that someone has like one hp. I have gemmed haste alot so Lesser Healing Wave's casting time is about one second. Earthliving Weapon is on all the time and one tank has Eart Shield ofcourse.

Irl information

Name: Juho

Free Time: I am interested in music. I can play drums, piano, bass and guitar. My main instrument is guitar. I have band called Throat Slit. We play death and black metal.

School: I am really good student at school but not "hard-ass" :D .

Languages: French, Finnish, Swedish and English
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Shíne - Restoration Shaman

Post by Varanor »

"Imba" application. Good luck.
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

We have decided to decline your application.
Good luck finding another guild.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
canond0rf

Post by canond0rf »

okey, I just checked am I good enough.