Bloodlane, shadowpriest application!

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

bloodlane

Bloodlane, shadowpriest application!

Post by bloodlane »

Personal Information

Name : Rune
D.O.B: 22/07/1977

Character Information

Character

Class: Priest
Main Spec: Shadow
Off Spec: Shadow pvp

Links

Armory : currently in pvp gear, will update soon!
Wow-heroes : http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=defias brotherhood&name=bloodlane

Raiding Information

TBC Content

Not very active raider at this point, cleared Karazhan.

WOTLK Content

Naxxramas 10: cleared
Naxxramas 25: cleared
OS10 3D: cleared
OS25 3D: cleared
EoE10: cleared
EoE25: cleared
Ulduar 10: 14/14
Ulduar 25: 13/14
ICC 10: 12/12
ICC 25: 11/12 Have about 25-30 attempts on LK, 52% best try.
ICC HC 10: 7/12
ICC HC 25: Not attempted.

Guild Experience:

Realm: Defias Brotherhood

Selavi : 10/25 man raid guild, mainly raided naxx 25 and did some ulduar 10/25, left due to unorganiced raiding and inactive players.

Sidereals : 25 man raid guild, had a blast here clearing ulduar 10/25 and wotlk content! This is where i really started raiding! With heavy heart i decided to leave them not long ago, mainly cause of inactive players also, and too much unsurtenty about the 25 man raiding, with unsurtenty i meen signed people not turning up etc and weather raids where gonna happen at all, very frustrating some times.

Why Ubiquity?

1 of the main factors is that the 2 only people i know in real life on this server, Acoran and Lumpus plays here. 1 of my main goals in this game is to be able to raid with the best, at the highest level, im ambitious both on behalf of myself and the people i raid with and i think raiding in souch a solid guild as Ubiquity seems to be, will be perfect! Offcourse im willing to wait for my turn to show myself and will do my best to sease the opertunity when/if its presented.

I feel that i can contribute with good class knowledge, dedication and good humor. About my dps, we have been tracking our(sidereals) dps on worldoflogs and here is a link from Saurfang 25 man : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dfa6 ... 871&e=8063

If anyone have any questions about anything, feel free to wisper me at any time ingame! Il be waiting in exitement for your responce! Thx / Blood
acoran

Re: Bloodlane, shadowpriest application!

Post by acoran »

Hei hei hei Big vouch from moi he is e good player and always ready and prepared for raids he is a active good player :D

Best of luck blood hope you get in asap

Regards Acoran :D
bloodlane

Post by bloodlane »

Thanks alot for vouch matey! PS. i forgot to mention, the raid hours you have suites me just fine, ill be ready at 18.30 when im accepted! I also want to mention i try too keep updated on tacts etc on tankspot.com and also i keep updated on my class on shadowpriest.com, a great site for shadowpriests! About addons i use recount, DBM, epgp addons and dotimer. Im willing to DL any addon you guys feel i should have aswell! Thx again.
Zabii

Post by Zabii »

Big vouch from me, played with Bloodlane in Sidereals. Skilled player and a sound guy aswell :)

/zabii
Bussy

Post by Bussy »

Decided to see what u can do. Our dps and lvl of play requirements are harsh since you are stepping straight to hard modes but we'll see how u manage on trial. Poke me in game.