Beatrix - Holy Paladin application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Beatrix

Beatrix - Holy Paladin application

Post by Beatrix »

Personal info

Name: Toby

Character info
Name: Beatrix
Race: Blood Elf female
Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy main
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Beatrix

Gear, Glyphs and Spec
Glyph of Seal of Light: Don't feel mana issues are present currently for use of Seal of Wisdom, so the extra healing works.
Glyph of Holy Light: Extra AOE heal never goes a miss.
Glyph of Beacon of Light: Extra uptime on a high mana cost spell.

Having just come back to the game after a fairly long break to sort stuff out, I'm a bit behind on gear for 25 heroic encounters. I'm 4 Primordial Saronite away from crafted legs to replace my own, and will work on the crafted boots straight after. My main upgrade right now though would be replacing Tears of the Vanquished (Which is long overdo for replacement) with Meteorite Crystal. I have 2 part T10, but no sanctified pieces as I was unable to win them in past raids.

To compliment my gear and playstyle choices, I'm using the crit talents from Ret' and the needed talents from Holy including Aura Mastery.

Guild
Phase Two; which I was removed from for not being able to meet expectations in the guild. This was due to needing to take a break to catch up on college work I was neglecting, which is sorted now and I'm back perfectly able to play again. Currently guildless.

I've been in Ubiquity before, a bit before P2, and was in a similiar situation where I failed to impress hugely because of outside distractions like work etc and not giving my 100% to raid time and preperation, although it might seem silly reminding you of this, I have to be honest.

Why I want to join?
I feel now I'm back and able to raid again properly I can focus my time and dedication back into a serious raiding guild to progress the end of WOTLK and move into Cataclysm and actually enjoy it. Although I need slight gearing to fully compete 25 man heroics, I'll try my best to do what I can without it and catch up, coming fully prepared for raids. I'd like to get back to being in a good environment for raiding to further improve my skill, enjoy encounters and actually complete content competitively.

Possible vouches
Rezeka, we've raided together a substantle amount of time in many past guilds and he knows my true ability well, also known him for pretty much my whole WoW time.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my application, open to questions if you have any.
Rezeka

Re: Beatrix - Holy Paladin application

Post by Rezeka »

I've known this idiot from the starting days of his WoW time and for the time playing with him I'd be confident to say he's doubtlessly amongst the Top 5 Paladins EU. I'd say give him a shot (again) now that he has cleared his schedule.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Beatrix - Holy Paladin application

Post by Môurn »

we remember you from your time in ubi and don´t think we have room for you.

good luck finding another guild to play with.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money