Nawb, level 80 warlock application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Nawbie

Nawb, level 80 warlock application

Post by Nawbie »

- Class Warlock, name is Nawb
- Spec Right now I am destruction for PvE but I am willing to change to whatever guild wants me to.
- Gear (best link to a profile) Gear is mainly 251/264 with few exceptions. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&cn=Nawb
- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) I haven't been in any PvE guild on Defias Brotherhood before. I used to raid on Bloodfeather. I left guild there after we have cleared whole content patch while back. I migrated to Defias and focused on PvP
- Why you want to apply to us I feel like I am having quite a lot of spare time. I used to raid at level 60, at level 70 and up to 3.1 patch at 80. Downed almost everything you could ever kill untill patch 3.1. Now I wanna go PvE mode again, good progress and downing LK is pretty much what everyone is PvEing for, especially the players that care about Warcraft Lore. I am one of them.
- What do you think you can bring to us Right now my gear is quite average so I can't say I will bring that much DPS from very start. However I can certainly bring dedication to raids, to improving my gear in order to get better and faster progress.
- Some info about class/spec, dps rotation, healing style Uhm... Well imo, destro lock is based on about 5 buttons... Immolate, conflag, chaos bolt, incinerate and life tap.Thats pretty much it most of the time. Rest is mainly killing some kind of adds, cocoons, getting away from fire and such... In PvE crucial thing is staying alive. So... gtfo from the shiny stuff on the ground! xD

What else... My IRL name is Vladimir, I am from Serbia, I am a fan of rock/metal kind of music. I am quite friendly person. Sometimes I make jokes but I chose timing so nobody will really mind those jokes I guess (at least it was like that by far xD ). I ain't a whiner. I ain't a coward either ( If I fuck up, I take the blame and listen to advice that someone has to say). As PvP player I am quite fast with learning any new content and I am having quite good awareness of the situation (such as I know how much time can I spend DPSing before having to move from a certain AoE or whatever debuff, that way the damage gets maximized with no risk of putting a raid in a danger of wiping). What else... Don't think there is anything else interesting that I should have mentioned xD that would be it! Regards!
Bussy

Re: Nawb, level 80 warlock application

Post by Bussy »

Thanks for your application Nawb. We'll have a look and give our decision before next id reset.
Razzie

Post by Razzie »

Vouch from me if it's the same guy from PFM, good player!
Nawbie

Post by Nawbie »

Razzie wrote:Vouch from me if it's the same guy from PFM, good player!
Hi razzie :) That's me ^^ :) and thanks ;)
Bussy

Post by Bussy »

Something we are worried about is that Ubi is purely pve guild and will nvr tolerate pvp over pve, no matter rank. Basically it means that you need to set your pvping schedule outside Pve raiding times. Once encounters are on farm and/or if you aren't especially needed for raids, it's ofc fine to go pvp and we also wanna support that as much as we can. =)
Nawbie

Post by Nawbie »

Bussy wrote:Something we are worried about is that Ubi is purely pve guild and will nvr tolerate pvp over pve, no matter rank. Basically it means that you need to set your pvping schedule outside Pve raiding times. Once encounters are on farm and/or if you aren't especially needed for raids, it's ofc fine to go pvp and we also wanna support that as much as we can. =)
Ofcourse! I aint got a serrious 3v3 team any more now when Illu quited and Lea migrated. I am only boosting a friend in 3v3 so thats not as important. That gives me freedom to play PvE as much as I want :) So during raid times, especially at progress raids, I'm available as long as something really important doesnt come up IRL which shouldnt be the case ^^
Bussy

Post by Bussy »

We decided to give u a shot and see if u can climb up to be our top dps:er =)
Keall

Post by Keall »

Welcome nabino :P
Nawbie

Post by Nawbie »

Bussy wrote:We decided to give u a shot and see if u can climb up to be our top dps:er =)
Awesome! I am pretty sure that you won't regret it ;)