lvl 80 Assasination Rogue Application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Erudar

lvl 80 Assasination Rogue Application

Post by Erudar »

- Class : Rogue
- Spec : Assasination/ Combat
- Gear : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Erudar
- Guild : I'm in The Soulflayer Syndicate at the moment. I moved here about 2 weeks ago, from alliance. So I haven't really
haven't joined any guilds exept the one I'm in now.
- I know your guild is very good and respectable I even knew that when I was alliance. And now that I'm horde I see more and more about your progress and I'm
impressed and I've been looking for a progressing nice guild and you seem perfect.
- I can bring you a good attitude, I'm always prepared for raids, I bring a happy face and I learn tactics quick for fights I haven't done yet.

My Raiding Experience :

Naxx 10 - Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum 10 - 3d Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum 25 - 3d Cleared
Malygos 10 - Cleared
Ulduar 10 - 12/14
ToC 10 - 2/5 lol
ToC 10 Heroic - A tribute to mad Skill - Cleared
ToC 25 - Cleared
ToC 25 Heroic - 2/5
Icecrown Citadel 10 - On this char, to Putricide. This was my alt until some weeks ago. My ex main was a fury warr on this server, alliance. Done to Sindragosa on him.
Icecrown Citadel 25 - 5/12. My fury warrior has done to Putricide, so I know the fights.

- I play assasination since I have always loved it from the beginning, and I have better gear for it then for Combat, still as Combat I do good DPS.
My rotation as assasination is mostly Garrote, SnD, HfB, then Mutilate to 4p and a Envenom to finish it off. I don't have a pic of my DPS since my computers harddrive crashed. And I didn't use WoL I'm afraid, but I can promise I do over 10k DPS on some fights like Saurfang or such fights.
- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding

My IRL name is Michelle, I live in sweden with my roommate. I listen to all kinds of music, mostly RnB and Hip Hop.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: lvl 80 Assasination Rogue Application

Post by Môurn »

hi michelle,

we´re really full on melee dps, but we´re discussing your application and will give you an answer shortly.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Erudar

Post by Erudar »

Okey, that's fine
akahad

Post by akahad »

Hey, sorry for delay.
We gave it some attention and decided we re urfonatly full on rogues at the moment and we wouldnt be able to give you fair share of raiding so we have to decline you.

Best of luck finding another guild.