Retribution Paladin - Xrealm

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Zabii

Retribution Paladin - Xrealm

Post by Zabii »

Personal Information

Name:
Jordan O'Neil

D.O.B:
08/10/1990

Character Information

Class:
Paladin

Primary Spec:
Retribution (11/5/55)

Secondary Spec:
Holy (52/17/2) or (52/1/18 )

Armory Link

Be-imba Link

Wow Heroes Link

Raiding Experience

Naxx 10 - Cleared
Naxx 25 - Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum 10 - Cleared 3/3 Drakes
Obsidian Sanctum 25 - Cleared 3/3 Drakes
Malygos 10 - Cleared
Malygos 25 - Cleared
Ulduar 10 - 12/13 Cleared (Every Hardmode attempted including Algalon)
Ulduar 25 - 10/13 Cleared
ToC 10 - Cleared
ToC 10 Heroic - 4/5 Cleared
ToC 25 - Cleared
ToC 25 Heroic - N/A
Icecrown Citadel 10 - 11/12 (Experienced in LK mechanics upto Phase 3)
Icecrown Citadel 25 - 7/12

Current and Former Guilds

While raiding on Defias Brotherhood

Delirium:
At the start of WOTLK I joined Delirium for a short period of time before it quickly disbanded due to an inactive guild master.

Einherjar:
A small 10 man Raiding guild progressing through early Ulduar Content. Disbanded to go on 25 man ventures with other guilds.

Sidereals:
Progressed through most Ulduar content with the guys and girls from Sidereals. Left due to inactivity.

Beyond the Limitation:
A 10 man raiding guild which was based around mates from RL. Later disbanded due to their server move.

After a long Inactivity period during ToC content I decided to move Zabii to Daggerspine server to raid with my previous mates in Beyond the Limitation.

Vortex:
The first form of the BTL reformation. Later progressed onto become the previous guild.

Beyond The Limitation:
Progressed Through ICC 10 content before merging with Eminence to become Solstice.

Solstice:
My current raiding position. Solstice has offered me many spots as retribution for 25man runs in ICC but due to the high amount of melee dps we have at this point in time 10 man content is only available for me as Holy. Alot of the old members of BTL that moved over have now left the game which is part of the reason I wish to return to Defias.

My Rotation and why I have chosen it

My current rotation for retribution using FCFS is
JoL > CS > DS > Cons > Exo
[JoL = Judgement of Light, CS = Crusader Strike, DS = Divine Storm, Cons = Concecration, Exo = Exorcism]
This is due to much Theory crafting from Elitist jerks, retpaladin.com and general paladin knowledge.

Why do I want to Join Ubiquity?

I'm currently looking for dedicated guild looking to progress in Icecrown content on Defias Brotherhood. In my time previously on Defias I looked to Ubiquity as one of the top end raiding guild but unfortunately did not feel I was upto the challenge of joining such a respected guild as I personally had only begun my wow career at the tail end of TBC. Now that I have a fair amount of experience and knowledge under my belt I feel I can challenge myself a bit more in raiding content.

I'm always punctual to raids and supply myself with enough reagents/Flasks/Buff food to last the raid.

Thank you for your time and attention. If you have any questions regarding my application, feel free to ask.

/zabii
Bussy

Re: Retribution Paladin - Xrealm

Post by Bussy »

Hey Zabii and thanks for your application. We'll take a look and give u answer as soon as possible.

got a question though. How do you think our raiding times fit to you? Are u able to attend raids regulary? Since we want to keep our raid roster fairly small, we require high attendance.
Zabii

Post by Zabii »

Hello Bussy,

Thanks for the quick reply. As per usual theres always something I forget to mention in my application. Ubiquity's raiding times are the exact same as my current raiding times except we also raid on a thursday night. I will be able to attend 3/3 raids a week.

/zabii
akahad

Post by akahad »

We decided to give you a shot. Whisper any officer for invite.
Zabii

Post by Zabii »

Hello Akahad,

Thank you for the quick replies, my character transfer is now underway and should be home to Defias Brotherhood shortly. Looking forward to it :)

/zabii
Wrekk

Post by Wrekk »

Welcome ya scottish bastard!
Zabii

Post by Zabii »

Thanks Wrekk, lol nice to see your just as cheerful as ever XD
Wrekk

Post by Wrekk »