[XFER - XRACE] Feral Cat DPS

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Albaslayer

[XFER - XRACE] Feral Cat DPS

Post by Albaslayer »

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Name: James David McCaig (J.D)

D.O.B: 5th september 1991

Class: Druid

Spec: Feral DPS / Restoration / boomkin

Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Albaslayer

List of level 80 Alts:

Albaslayer - Jaedenar - EX PvP Character BC

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Albaslayer

Albaslayer - Burning steps:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Albaslayer

Nionâ - Stormscale - Naxx Character

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achie ... Nion%C3%A2

Leria - Stormrage - Warlock

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... e&cn=Leria

i got more but their not that good.

Experience:

ICC 10 Man Normal: up to the Lich King

ICC 25 Man Normal: Up to Putricide

ToC 10 Man Heroic: Up to Anub'arak

ToC 25 Man Heroic: Up to Anub'arak

ToC 10 Man Normal: Complete

ToC 25 Man Normal: Complete

Ulduar 10 Man Achievements: Missing one light

Ulduar 25 Man Achievements: Missing alot.

OS 10 Man: 3 Drakes

OS 25 Man: 3 Drakes

Etc.....

Why should we accept you into our guild:

I am a skilled feral cat that in itself is hard to find. I will always put it out my way to help raiders complete achievements. I will always be on time to raids and if im not I make sure I try my best to make it seen on the forums or in-game how late I will be. I also use facebook and my Email address 24/7 So if im not in-game and you need to talk to me ill be on either of them. I am a very dedicated raider who wont leave after a few bad wipes or if the raid gives me some constructive criticism. I have also played thought out world of warcraft. I have been working hard to try do everything I possibly can in world of warcraft. In preBC I was a Protection Warrior till Naxx and I didn't progress though that. Then Burning Crusade I was a Holy paladin stacking Haste was win :D. Then in Naxx I made a new paladin and leveled it to 80 to be told your going holy again which I didn't mind and I managed to down OS + 3 Drakes at the impressive date of
29/01/2009 :) which I love boasting about :P.

Why have you chosen this spec to play:

I have chosen this spec because its the most viable for a feral Cat. You get about 20% More damage though the talents I have taken if you disagree with my spec please make sure to ask or abuse me about it :D.

Screen shots of your UI:

Ventrilo:

I have got ventrilo, Team speak, Mumble and I have a microphone which I like to use Alot ! but when i'm fighting a boss its serious face and only announcing things which I need like curses poisons diseases etc.

Contact information: jamesmccaig@msn.com <-(No Caps)

If you got any questions about me or about my spec please give me feedback and ill answer as fast as I can. Thanks and speak to you soon
Bussy

Re: [XFER - XRACE] Feral Cat DPS

Post by Bussy »

Hey Albaslayer and thanks for your application. We'll take a look and give you answer as soon as possible.

I've got few questions though.

What is your raiding experience as feral druid? Atleast according to armory you haven't entered Totgc25 with your druid. What makes you skilled feral druid and better than avg feral druid? Can you tell me about feral dps in general? Rotation on patchwerk style fights and target switcing fights (putricide) or anything that comes in mind and proofs that you actually know what you are doing. =)

Also how does our raiding times fit to you?
Albaslayer

Post by Albaslayer »

I think I did TotgC 25 on another char or I must not of done it Durr :P

I have done Icc 10 up to Lich king -(Did some progression fights on sindragosa but I wasn't their for the kill)

And the ICC 25 man kills i have i've done as feral cat

Ulduar 10 man up to one light and attempted algalon

1 Achievement for drake :(

And here is a rough rotation for my feral cat dps I made a macro cause people were curious :) inc -(For single target fight)

Mangle bot <- ( No )
Rake
shred
shred - (if both crit)
savage roar if not more shred till 5 points
rake
shred
tiger's fury
shred -(if both crit)
rip
rake
shred
shred =(BC)
ferociouse bite
only if savage roar is up use ferious bite
rake
shred
shred
rip
rake
shred
shred
savage roar
tigers fury
rake
shred
srhed
rip
rake
shred
shred
Ferocious Bite if everythings up
berserk / Trinkets
Rake
shred
shred
fericous bite
shred
shred
rake
savage Roar
shred
shred
rake
rip / ferious bite
Step 1 again
the rotation is very dodgy because it changes on crit but that's average rotation cause i got 70% Crit buffed :)

and after tommorows raid ill send in a wowlog full of the information on the raid dps I will be doing :)

Also target switching fights you have to keep in mind with a feral druid the melee swings if you have savage roar up is about 3/3.5k crits but your rake rip do more damage so when switching to adds you have to make sure you've got savage roar improved DoTs on the boss then switch to the adds to keep DPS at a full. When targeting single adds like Putricide you should always use Ferocious Bite because they will be dieing to fast for your dots to do any real damage to the boss. On AoE fights like Lich king P1 you should be spamming swipe with savage roar up to max the DPS you can do.

Raid times are the best i've seen for myself doing exercise on Tuesday and friday these raid days are the most viable for me :D and for progression raids I can raid on saterdays and other days aswell :)

Also what makes me a skilled feral druid is i can keep my DPS steady and keep a good consistent DPS ratio on fights instead of missing my Combo points and things like that. I also dont get tunnel vision during fights and make sure I don't fail on stupid things while keeping my dps high.

Thanks again for the feedback any more question feel free to post.
Bussy

Post by Bussy »

Thx for your interest in Ubiquity, but we have to decline your application. Good luck finding guild that satisfies your needs.
Albaslayer

Post by Albaslayer »

kk np