Application: Kushala, Survival Hunter

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Kushala

Application: Kushala, Survival Hunter

Post by Kushala »

I would like to Withdraw my application for now.

Sorry for wasting you time
party

Re: Application: Kushala, Survival Hunter

Post by party »

Hello, Kushala!
Kushala wrote: Character's specs that you intend to raid with: I will use Survival (PvE) as i find it is the best spec to use if you need to move around alot in an encounter for example Marrowgar or Sindragosa
Explain me please, why do you find Survival best spec if its known fact that MM is the best dps spec atm? (you have best trinket for MM even) And what bonuses it gives if you have to move around on bosses like you said?
Also tell me please how come you dont have Glyph of Explosive Shot when its main ability Survival hunters use?
Kushala

Post by Kushala »

party wrote:Hello, Kushala!
Kushala wrote: Character's specs that you intend to raid with: I will use Survival (PvE) as i find it is the best spec to use if you need to move around alot in an encounter for example Marrowgar or Sindragosa
Explain me please, why do you find Survival best spec if its known fact that MM is the best dps spec atm? (you have best trinket for MM even) And what bonuses it gives if you have to move around on bosses like you said?
Also tell me please how come you dont have Glyph of Explosive Shot when its main ability Survival hunters use?
Hey.

I find Survival the best for me at the moment as i have the most experience with it. and i find that in all of ICC alot of the bosses requires moving around. now with MM you are required to stand still for most of the time as auto-shot and steady shot outputs alot of DPS as MM. but with Survival i can move around and do good DPS as the main abilities used is Exposive shot :)

for the glyph the reason it is not expolosive is because i decided not long ago to test something out. as the 4% extra crit for explosive shot is good. i find my crit rating is already high so i find an extra 4% only a small bonus. compared to the steady-shot bonus damage from its glyph which is normally helpful when BL is popped as then i find my other abilities on CD for a few extra seconds so i end up using Steady shot until i can get back into the priority.

I havent really tried MM out that much but as i said i can take criticism and i will respec if i am told to do so as it will benifit the guild and the raids themselves.
party

Post by party »

Well, up to you, but if you use any spreadsheet you should know that you can get around 3k dps more with respecing to MM and regeming ;)

Anyway, officers will check and discuss your apply
Kushala

Post by Kushala »

alright cheers :) il check it out.

looking forward to it
Aslad

Post by Aslad »

why is your hitrating over 11% ?
Kushala

Post by Kushala »

Hey.

The main reason for my high hit-rating is mainly because of polearm/ring/chest and bracers.

I am trying to replace them as soon as i can to get it to 263 but i really just havent been lucky with some items. but i am trying my best ^^

After i replace the two or three of them i should be closer to the cap.

firstly i could lower it by replacing my bracers with the 264 ones from Gunship

for weapons i could get Distant Land. With both of these changes it will lower me to 286 hit rating
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

our hunter class officer is on vacation until monday. we´ll only be able to give you an answer when he has seen this, so our decision will come earliest tuesday. sorry for the delay.

best regards, :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Kushala

Post by Kushala »

alright thats fine. :)

Looking foward to it.

Update: just some good news, I got a nice upgrade to my helmet today ^^

I changed my Offspec to MM. im going to try it out and see how i feel using it and give a few tests with it :)

After trying MM out i am not really that comfortable using it compared to SV (which i know how to play) so i think i will stick with SV for now until i learn MM much better. :)